UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

Forgot about Kat. She does irritate me at times as it's like watching an overgrown toddler. She's inoffensive though and not nasty so gets my vote too.

Becs doesn't understand humour does she. I have a sarcastic sense of humour myself so I get Rex. Becs really doesn't realise that rather than thinking she was great when she took her top off they were laughing at her.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm suspicious about Kat, sometimes her English is very clear and precise!!! I suspect she is alot smarter than she's making out...and FFS a 30 year old woman going on about 'cookies' like a child!! Get a grip!! :rolleyes:

I don't see what Mo has done to make them dislike him? I guess he's insipid and easygoing which is winding them up?

Dale is a tosspot! Like, not that bright, like lived off his looks, like can't string a sentence together, like!!!

I think Rex is just laughing his little socks off (although his head is a very strange shape!!) I do rather like him!!

I really like Luke. I thought he was familiar in the first few days and then realised he's actually very, very much like a friend of mine :laugh: Almost too much of a charicature to be taken too seriously. He's just there for comedy value to which he ticks all the boxes for me.

We're coming up to the usual problem though. All the gobby ones are going up for eviction early. Although I don't mind Rex, he doesn't actually do anything entertaining. And Mo just eats, sleeps and sits. Dull!

I wish Stuart would shave that fluff off his face. He doesn't look at all manly with it (although he's bound to look like a child without it too). He just isn't attractive. Too girly.

Had to laugh (for the 1st time) when Luke was getting changed and Bex went up to see if he had socks down his boxers. His face was a picture. Then he had to go and spoil it by 'stirring' in the bathroom to Jen about Kat.

In the adverts during BB there is an advert for a Toyota car and the jingle goes 'Ring ring, beep beep.... something or other and I would quite like it for a ring tone for my car as I find it quite catchy but cant locate it anywhere. Does anyone know please :flowers:

Fantastic! :pinkie:

I was wondering when they were going to start stirring it up a bit. Let's hope Dale goes for one and Stu goes for another :wink:

Mario and Lisa really pizzed me off last night when Kat was upset, but especially Mario the way he was talking to her :angry: :handjob

Kat does over-react though and they're right, she needs to grow up. I can't stand her tantrums.

Sounds like Rex was burning his bridges in the house last night, being even more forthright with his opinions :laugh: He seems convinced he'll go. I can't wait to see their faces when it's not his name read out :laugh: Please let the betting be right, please let Jen go!

I like Rex and hope he doesn't go. I can't stand Bex,she drives me mad. I find Mikey really irritating and Mo baffles me! Mo is constantly upsetting someone and then is really sorry and apologetic and pretends he didnt know that he was doing it :wacko: whats all that about? I actually liked Jen and dont really see why they all dislike her, but I must admit that I am not a regular viewer so perhaps I haven't seen the worst of her. Kat does need to grow up, she is getting irritating with her constant tears. Mario and Lisa are growing on me! :laugh: x

Mario and Lisa really pizzed me off last night when Kat was upset, but especially Mario the way he was talking to her :angry: :handjob

I'm with you on that one Alex :flowers:

Regardless of how annoying Kat may be Mario's comments were just plain nasty :angry: There's better ways of telling people, the way he chose was a piss poor one. Lisa was better when she was talking in the loo to Kat. Some people do get very emotional at the sight and sound of conflict, I have known a 2 or 3 just the same as Kat. I expected more of Mario given his age and his supposed management background. I'm afraid he was was just trying to curry favour with the group he perceives as being the most accepted by the viewing public. Twerp.