UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully. If she does one more "shoobeedooobeedoowap" I shall throw something at the telly :rolleyes:

I would like Kat or Stu to win.

Rachel is okay but doesn't have much personality and I find her quite annoying because she is so dull.

I still love Kat, she cracks me up and seems a genuinely nice person.

When Stu first went in I completely misjudged him but he seems like a really genuine guy.

Rex is a tosser, though he does say some things which need saying.

Darnell is very astute but I don't like him.

Mikey will struggle now that Mario Shaun has gone. The alliance Mikey formed with him has not stood him in good stead. He is a bit pervy as well.

Dale is just bland.

Lisa doesn't seem to have much personality of her own, she's just an extension of Mario. She has no backbone and she seriously needs to reassess her taste in men :sick01:

Luke is a shite-stirring little toad. I found him funny at first but now he just irritates me the way he sneaks around behind everyone's backs gossiping.

Maysoon seems nice, though we haven't really seen much of her because of the big personalities in the house.

Mo is just a lazy sneaky slob.

Bex acts like a spoiled child and I really wish she'd put her baps away.

Sara is an attention seeker, don't like her cos she doesn't seem genuine.

Hopefully. If she does one more "shoobeedooobeedoowap" I shall throw something at the telly :rolleyes:

I would like Kat or Stu to win.

Rachel is okay but doesn't have much personality and I find her quite annoying because she is so dull.

I still love Kat, she cracks me up and seems a genuinely nice person.

When Stu first went in I completely misjudged him but he seems like a really genuine guy.

Rex is a tosser, though he does say some things which need saying.

Darnell is very astute but I don't like him.

Mikey will struggle now that Mario Shaun has gone. The alliance Mikey formed with him has not stood him in good stead. He is a bit pervy as well.

Dale is just bland.

Lisa doesn't seem to have much personality of her own, she's just an extension of Mario. She has no backbone and she seriously needs to reassess her taste in men :sick01:

Luke is a shite-stirring little toad. I found him funny at first but now he just irritates me the way he sneaks around behind everyone's backs gossiping.

Maysoon seems nice, though we haven't really seen much of her because of the big personalities in the house.

Mo is just a lazy sneaky slob.

Bex acts like a spoiled child and I really wish she'd put her baps away.

Sara is an attention seeker, don't like her cos she doesn't seem genuine.

couldn't have put it any better!!! :laugh:

Mario/Shaun just didn't get the David Brent reference in his interview did he, the twonk :rolleyes:

Alex I must be watching a different BB to you because nothing I have seen of him has changed my mind on Stu, I can't stand him.

I don't mind Belinda except when she comes out with the shoobeedoobees which are truly cringe worthy.

I nearly peed laughing at Lisa singing in the diary room on last night's highlights. I don't mind her either and it will be interesting to see what she's like without Mario.

Sara is fast turning into a very unlikable character.

I've never warmed in any way shape of form to Mikey, there is something creepy and pervy about him. He's just not a nice character.

Luke could have been so funny if he hadn't turned out to be such a bitch.

I think I would still like Kat to win :biggrin:

Wonder who they will chose for house leader today :unsure: Apparently who ever it is will be exempted from nominations

Edited for carp spelling :rolleyes:

Edited by Yantan