UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa walked out last night - or more rightly smashed her way out thro the task room. She came back tho :rolleyes: I was watching live feed when it happened so twas quite exciting. I think she's got PMT.

Rex's girlfriend looks like my youngest sister (or as sis did when she was that age coz she's 38 now) so don't go saying she's a swap monster or you'll be insulting our Rachel :laugh:

Rex's girlfriend looks like my youngest sister (or as sis did when she was that age coz she's 38 now) so don't go saying she's a swap monster or you'll be insulting our Rachel :laugh:

I am sure that your sister didn't have bright orange nails, was plastered in fake tan and makeup and have hair that didn't look like it had seen a hairbrush in months. She is pretty enough (better without the tan and make up) but hardly the jaw dropping beauty that Rex has raved about for weeks. He didn't look too pleased to see her either. I womder how his behaviour will change, especially if the other lads flirt/chat with her. x

:laugh: I am definately up for that, he just gets worse. She looks like a spoiled brat and keeps telling everyone that she is "high maintainance", isnt that the same thing as a spoiled brat? She has had quite a few sulks and tears already. :( Also, he seems besotted with her but often when he goes to kiss her she looks the other way, not an equal relationship I dont think. x