UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't feel sorry for Nicole. She appears to be with Rex for his money and social status. He is with her because she is a trophy girlfriend. They are a perfect example of two people who shouldn't be in a relationship.

What they now have in the relationship is a result of their attitude towards it. It should be the best lesson of their lives but sadly it'll probably cause more grief for both of them and will be very destructive.

They don't make entertaining viewing at all. Bring back Bex and Luke! It was funny then, not annoying.

I don't feel sorry for Nicole. She appears to be with Rex for his money and social status. He is with her because she is a trophy girlfriend. They are a perfect example of two people who shouldn't be in a relationship.

I disagree. They should be in a relationship with each other because at least then they are not making two other people miserable :laugh:

Nicole is spoiled, self centred, shallow, nasty and extremely rude. If she had told me to "move up" like she did to Darnell on eviction night, I'd have shoved her off my chair onto her arse :angry:

On another note, does anyone know why she keeps herself covered up all the time? Even in the bath she had a t-shirt on, which was a bit odd :huh:

I disagree. They should be in a relationship with each other because at least then they are not making two other people miserable :laugh:

:laugh: Don't think I hadn't already thought that! It's very true.

I do think it's quite funny how she trots around the house following Rex everywhere and he never leaves her side like some sort of bodyguard :laugh: :rolleyes: They look so ridiculous.

Thi week shopping task is superb!

Rex tells the group that they are to dress as zombies and recreate Michael Jackson's iconic 'Thriller' video. It must be performed to Big Brother's satisfaction, aided by independent dance experts.

Still no news on who is uo for eviction this week. In my ideal world it'd be Mo, Mikey and Rachel.

Ugh please tell me he didn't. :sick01:

I understand why Nicolle is such a misery now if she thinks Rex may have been a naughty boy with the ladies. However, I wonder why on earth she went into the house if she knew that. She would have been better off at home cos she knew she couldn't even discuss it with him and have it out. I also don't understand if she's so miserable why she doesn't leave. If it was me I would have thought to hell with it by now and had it out with him. That house would be my idea of hell. Nothing to do. It would drive me round the bend. I'd be damned if I'd stay there until others voted I should go lol.

At the moment I have a problem cos I don't want anyone in there to win.

Might be closer than we think then. I don't like any of those three - Lisa is funny in a way because she's not very bright, but thinks she is. However, she's bitchy with it (fancy thinking Rachel - or anyone for that matter- fancied Mario :sick01:) and I don't like her. Sara is just odd and Nicole, well, what is there to like?

I think/hope Nicole goes, then she can cry some more as the door hits her arse on the way out :rolleyes: