UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

I don't think Rachel has lied, she's just been less than bubbly in the house. As she says herself there are much bigger characters in the house, she gets shouted down and over. She thought she was a party girl by the standards she knew until she came into the house and realised that she wasn't at all. She's admitted to that. I admire her now for not caving into Rex's assault on her to "tell the truth" or the truth as Rex sees it.

From watching previous BB's I would say the majority of HM's big themselves up on their VT's. I know if I wanted to be chosen as an HM I would have to do something to make myself sound and/or look different to the way I really am in order to catch the eye of the producers. Dull did - I can't understand why they aren't hauling him over the coals for some of the things he said.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ohmy: Stuart has been demoted! He was called to the DR and asked to return his rosette for talking about nominations. To be honest, the whole house are at it and they all seem to think they'll be punished for it. Something fishy is going on, there's not been many leaks over this weeks eviction, I'm still not convinced it's Luke & Dale, BBLB is on for an hour tonight instead of half an hour........... something is rotten in the state of Denmark :unsure:

From the Sun:

Muscle maniac Stu has been given a telling off by Big Brother after sneaky housemates were caught discussing nominations.

Stu was ordered to take his rosette into the diary room after telly bosses told contestants their secret code was rumbled.

They said: “Big Brother’s quite aware that when housemates talk about Arsenal, they're talking about Darnell.â€

Head boy Stu returned to the diary room raging: “It’s nothing to do with me.â€

BB has worked out that the housemates have been using football codes to discuss evitcions, with Arsenal referring to Darnel, Luke known as Wigan and Rachel dubbed Cardiff.

Big Brother has stated they will take “further action†– which could see Stu stripped of his head of house title, and possibly even put up for eviction.

I don't think Rachel has lied, she's just been less than bubbly in the house. As she says herself there are much bigger characters in the house, she gets shouted down and over. She thought she was a party girl by the standards she knew until she came into the house and realised that she wasn't at all. She's admitted to that. I admire her now for not caving into Rex's assault on her to "tell the truth" or the truth as Rex sees it.

From watching previous BB's I would say the majority of HM's big themselves up on their VT's. I know if I wanted to be chosen as an HM I would have to do something to make myself sound and/or look different to the way I really am in order to catch the eye of the producers. Dull did - I can't understand why they aren't hauling him over the coals for some of the things he said.

I agree, I think Rex is a nasty bully. What gives him the right to play judge and jury? He is all bubbly, laughing and singing now but he wasn't when he first came into the house was he!! He was dead quiet, a loner, no character at all except his sniping sarcasm. I did like him but I think he a cowardly bully now. So he has done the same but in reverse.I like Rachel, I think she is quiet because she feels overwhelmed by the others, I feel sorry for her. x

Mo for sure I'd imagine, and either Luke or Dale. Kat would be a dream come true but I can't see it happening :rolleyes: Slight concerns over Rex, the highlights aren't being particularly kind at the moment, maybe tonights will be more favourable, but with so many others up I think he's safe. That money is mine I tell ya :laugh: