UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds about right :biglaugh:

Flashed her baps a lot, snogged the closet gay - he so is :rolleyes: - that's the one

The creature I am thinking of is the one who went into the house wearing half nothing, boobs hanging out, bad bra (double boob syndrome), lots of cellulite on show and screeched a lot, I remember being amazed that it's trip down the stairs didn't flash underwear???

It screeched incessantly all the flippin time, and the clothes were truly foul.

I suspect it was the Bec creature, none of the others on opening night were quite as horrifying.

Edited by nouggatti

I love the dedication of whoever is writing the Digital Spy live updates this morning :biglaugh:

06.33: Rex fans still getting the chance to behold their sleeping icon

06.25: Lying on his side, Rex sighs but doesn't wake up.

06.16: The focus remains on Rex.

06.08: Rex puts his hands behind his head before rolling over in bed.

06.05: Sleepwalking housemates could be a suggestion for Big Brother serials as everybody continues undisturbed, aside from a very occasional closing of Rex's open mouth.

05.54: It looks like Big Brother is sticking with Rex for a while.

05.43: Rex finally moves, annoying if you're a Rex fan and a still life portrait artist.

05.27: Housemates still snoozing, Rex still not moving.

05.19: Rex is lying on his back, having not moved since the camera panned to him.

05.06: Camera now flits to Rex, who seems to make a habit of sleeping with his mouth open.

05.05: It sounds like there's drilling in the Big Brother house. Unless it's snoring as the camera takes in a rare panoramic shot of the luxury bedroom.

05.00: Luke retains his side of the bed, even though he's sleeping solo now.

04.53: Luke is alone in his bed as there's whispering off camera.

04.48: Snoring is again non-existent tonight. Perhaps Bex was the snore source all along.

04.41: Stuart continues to sleep.

04.34: Stuart is still moving around his luxury bed, sleeping diagonally to get the full benefit.

04.24: Stuart shifts around in one of the luxury double beds.

04.21: Coverage stays with Maysoon in the luxury bedroom, who picks her nose then rubs her eye.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss. Result!

They call Luke "rat boy" on digital spy :laugh: He's a poisonous little toad :angry: I don't feel one little bit sorry for him.

Poor Luke my arse, he's a poisonous little toad.

Marion! :ohmy: :laugh:

Yew iz norty :laugh:

Yours truly,

Miss Whiplash

The housemates have been given a chilli eating task to see who goes to Heaven for the next week. They are being called to the diary room one by one and given a choice of mild to hot chillis. The winner and three runners up will go to heaven next week. Can't wait to see this on BB :devil:

So am I.

Luke is a nasty little worm. Says things about people behind their backs but then hasn't the backbone to admit it to people when confronted. I like Rex. Straight talker. Everything out in the open so you know where you are with him. Has his funny moments too.