UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't tear myself away from the live feed. Luke claims they've only kissed once and that it was a mistake :biglaugh: And he says "think of the headlines, the ladette and the politician" :biglaugh: Bex can't stop giggling and blushing, mefinks she really does like him even though he's not her type at all. Lisa says she thinks Bex has fallen in love with him.

Are Luke and Bex for real? I can't make up my mind. I love nothing than a good romance in the BB house and I want to believe it's true. Poor Luke last night, he got himself into a bit of a state over Bex kissing Mo, which she only did for a dare anyway because Mo wouldn't eat the raw egg (lots of silly games going on last night with eggs!). He looked to be on the verge of tears. I didn't see the kiss but I saw nearly all of the other shenanigins, I watched the LF until about 1.30am. They were all having a laugh, she didn't mean it seriously but Luke got jealous. Then they were talking about it in the bedroom for ages and I actually felt sorry for Luke. Neither of them particularly wanted to bare their soul on national telly and said they couldn't say all they wanted to. Luke said the first time he kissed Bex it was for a joke but that he was then surprised by the way he felt, because she was just a friend, and he hadn't expected to feel the way he did. Bex said she hadn't realised he felt that way and that if she had known she wouldn't have kissed anybody else, but that she thought he didn't feel the way she did. There was alot of beating around the bush but the gist of it was that they were both surprised by their feelings for each other because they're complete opposites outside the house, that they both liked each other but had thought their feelings were unrequited, but now they know they're not.

Luke kept telling Bex to go back outside to have fun with the others because they were just friends and she kept saying that she wanted to be with Luke, not them. Bex kissed Luke then Dale barged in to get changed to go in the pool. AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so hard to know when people are being genuine in that house but after watching the LF on Wednesday night I believed Bex did like Luke, last night I wasn't so sure. There is no doubting Lukes feelings though.

I might just make a few phonecalls for Mo to be evicted so that I can carry on watching these two :laugh:

I'm still watching but I seem not to agree with most of what everyone else thinks on here :rolleyes: I always knew I was odd :laugh:

I really, really hope Bex goes tonight. That'll be a kick up the arse to Luke, the biggest game player in the history of the show.

I just want to slap that Stu. What a flaming wuss. And don't get me started on Dale :rolleyes: :laugh:

Not long to wait now until tonights eviction :biggrin: