UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand Rex, he is a sarcastic bully and Nicole is just gormless. Does ayone else think the same as me, her taste in clothes is awful!! I was expecting really trendy,expensive gear but it looks like she got it from an Oxfam shop. :unsure: Well done Creepy Mikey for telling Rex that he was a selfish git. :)

Poor Darnell has really got the hots for Sarah but I can't make out whether she likes him or is just playing him.

Shame Dale left, he was dull but sweet. Puleeeeze let Rex go next week. x

Having seen last night's show, I want Rex to go next week. Nasty insecure controlling possessive little man :angry: Nicole is young and immature and spoiled, but I don't think she's a bad person. I hate the way Rex always has to reinforce the fact that he bought this for her or that. And did you see his face last night when Stuart hugged Nicole? He didn't like it one little bit :devil:

I'd love her to still be in the house and Rex having to watch her on telly :devil:

I think if Rex goes he will insist on taking Nicole with him, and I have no doubt that she would obey his command. :( Nicole is getting scruffier and scruffier, where is this jaw dropping, classy princess that he raved about? They are taking the heaven/hell divide down now so I wonder if it will improve or worsen things between them when they are in even closer proximity 24/7. Nicole will not be allowed to move, I wonder if he will put a dog lead on her! :laugh: x

Eye candy leaves the house. Gutted :( Who do I drool over now? Mo? Rex? Darnell? Oh yes, STU!! :wub: Dale and Stu are such sweet guys and should never have been up for eviction.

The nominations and evictions are all wrong this year :angry: Mo should have been up and out ages ago. Rachel is boring (although fairly inoffensive), Kat is annoying and Rex is very unentertaining (especially now).

Stu to win now :biggrin:

As much as I dislike Rex, Sarah is getting my Out vote this week. Her voice grates on my nerves. She has a trait that I hate in a person: Asking a question and never listening to the answer. She constantly talks over people.

If Rex goes, Nicole will go too. Remember she said that she wouldn't go into the house if Rex wasn't there. I doubt that she will be allowed by Rex to stay anyway.

Im glad the divide is coming down. That went on for too long

Her voice is irritating isn't it. Yes I don't like the way she is leading Darnell on. It's obviously he really likes her and it's horrible of her to do that.

Rex - what happened to him? I used to think he was great and was just winding people up for a laugh. He is so nasty and vile now. So selfish too. As much as I really don't like Mikey well done to him for telling him he was a selfish git. Disgraceful getting Nicolle to give him all of the vouchers from the store room like that and more fool her for doing his bidding. I reckon the pair of them will be up for eviction next week. She's a whingey spoilt brat who looks scruffier than I do. Which is saying something at the moment. I'm guessing the princess tag isn't because of her looks. I think it means because she has to have her things and be pampered. He is so needy with her and won't let her move. That's not love. It's suffocation.

I didn't like Stu to start with as I thought he was up his own backside but I have really warmed to him now. He is coming across as a genuine nice guy.

Just goes to show watching this how first impressions can be so wrong. Mind you I've noticed having watched some of the live links how conversations can come across and be shown so differently once edited.