UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir Henry is upstairs. I have no idea what he's doing, but whatever it is, he's making lots of noise :unsure: Yesterday evening he was up there and I could hear a thumping noise. Lazy s0d was wagging his tail but didn't bother coming down here :rolleyes: :laugh:

Aw bless him :wub: I reckon he was knocking you up a book case or whittling you a luffley stick with a Lab head on it for taking on walks.

Blimey, is anyone else getting a bit concerned about the price of food? I've just done what I'd call a 'basic' weekly shop - food & cleaning stuff and it came to £120 :ohmy: :ohmy: That's what I'd normally spend on a 'luxury' shop when the cupboards would be bursting with goodies. I've hardly got anything for the money this time & certainly no goodies. Pensioners must be really feeling it :(

Cherry collars are beautiful! :wub: :wub:

Cherry collars are indeed beautiful :wub: And yes I have noticed how much my fortnightly delivery has gone up from Tesco. I basically buy the same stuff and my bill has gone up over the last couple of years from around £110 to around £140 :(

:GroupHug: for the Chicken in Brizzle

Good for you Jules Kats :flowers: I always spoke my mind at work and it didn't always get me anywhere but sticking to my own principles, especially where there was injustice, was far more important to me.

Shazz you are fabulous, you really are wonderful :GroupHug: snort!

Chikky in brisle you arent the only one wanting to batten down the hatches. i have brother and mother coming 2morrow after swarms of visitors today (i dont mind wendy etc but i wish the plumber would sort himself out)

cant stand my brother, also got mother and aunty coming friday, i just want some peace and quiet!!

we are about to order a delivery meal cause neither of us can be assed to cook.

:GroupHug: Chook :GroupHug: I can come and get lost in Brizzle any time to make you smile :biggrin: luffs you :wub:

:GroupHug: Shazzy :GroupHug:

RMF: Jack and the puss-prats have new toys :biggrin:

RMF2: the puss-prats have a new bed :biggrin:

RMF3: I am not loving this stupid detox diet thing :mad: ok so I'm not doing it prop (I've had caffine AND nicotine today :ohmy: :laugh: ) but I would love a glass of wine right now but I MUST BE GOOD :glare:

Edited by sparkle

Shazz you are fabulous, you really are wonderful :GroupHug: snort!

Chikky in brisle you arent the only one wanting to batten down the hatches. i have brother and mother coming 2morrow after swarms of visitors today (i dont mind wendy etc but i wish the plumber would sort himself out)

cant stand my brother, also got mother and aunty coming friday, i just want some peace and quiet!!

we are about to order a delivery meal cause neither of us can be assed to cook.

Ive cooked - and eaten it all myself - even though I catered for 5 - well actually I did put some aside for daughter for her lunch tomorrow - but I have eaten a whole pack of meatballs slowly cooked in smoked garlic/passata and mushroom sauce :unsure: It was lovely :rolleyes:

Ive cooked - and eaten it all myself - even though I catered for 5 - well actually I did put some aside for daughter for her lunch tomorrow - but I have eaten a whole pack of meatballs slowly cooked in smoked garlic/passata and mushroom sauce :unsure: It was lovely :rolleyes:

mmm garlic and mushroom.......

dammit why do non of you people have msn on their lists when i wanna give a cheer up nudge!

evening all , I had forgotten how long a day at work at the building site is ( 12/13 hours from leaving home to getting back ) so I am really tired but happy to be working

I even have work to do at home this evening and I forgot to tape Homes Under the Hammer today but I am still happy

I think I like my new job very much and tommorow I am having a tour of the building site :jumpy: