UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

uhm :unsure: yes as we all queue up to leave to go to work, I just had visions of the seven dwarfs queueing up to leave leaving snow white at home...ok, it was a long night..... :laugh:

I called in work from home today. OH has man flu and apparently requires looking after

saving from the cats and dogs

:rolleyes:

He needs a new home. Should I list him in 'Private rehoming - Cats and other animals' or 'Non Animal Chat'? :laugh:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He needs a new home. Should I list him in 'Private rehoming - Cats and other animals' or 'Non Animal Chat'? :laugh:

Shame you missed the auction :laugh:

Hope the Monday morning blues dissapear soon Jacky :flowers:

Morning :wavey: Don't often get chance to venture into here but boss is on holiday this week :ph34r_anim:

Mornin :wavey:

I am in work ... again ... I am very glad that we have a bank holiday next Monday AND I have next Friday off so next week is a 3 day week :biggrin: :elefant:

Jacky :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

RMF: it is sunny and blue skies here n I am wearing a skirt and a blouse/shirt type thing ... and I went for another run this morning with Jack .... feck it I am obviously SERIOUSLY ill :(

Oi!!!!!!!! :glare: I did not win mod box no.11 I won no.3 whoever did it change it back!!!!!!!!

mornin all lovely fugee's

up at 6:15 pottered about then did a load of washing etc and at 9:30 decided to treat myself to a trip to the library. having a wibble over what i need to do about my auction lot since i said its to be collected. should i wait for a pm or pm that person??

its nice and sunney here so should get through monday morning washing quickly can do the washing up then sit on my ass till later :D

p.s :GroupHug: to everyone!!!!

:tired: I've been asleep for almost 12 hours and I'm still tired. Thankfully I've got two days off but I've got a million things to do :rolleyes:

My sister emailed me last week saying they had been robbed at gun point in their apprantment and I haven't heard anything from them since and I've no way of getting in touch to find out if they are ok :unsure: :(

My sister emailed me last week saying they had been robbed at gun point in their apprantment and I haven't heard anything from them since and I've no way of getting in touch to find out if they are ok :unsure: :(

Gosh, how awful - and so worrying for you. I hope everything's OK - I'm sure you'd have heard something if it wasn't. :GroupHug:

Is it Monday again? Boo. I have to find a new job - I don't want to do this anymore. At least I'm working from home on Friday so I get to spend the whole day with Riley and the cats. :)

:tired: I've been asleep for almost 12 hours and I'm still tired. Thankfully I've got two days off but I've got a million things to do :rolleyes:

If you contact the embasssy this end they will make contact that end and ask your sister if she is ok and either phone you or they will report back.

I am back from France. Charlie got an on the spot fine of 90 euros for speeding yesterday, at least they don't do license points over there! He was overtaking and failed to notice motorcycle cop! He was doing 140km in 110km limit. The police were out in force yesterday, there seems to have been some big motorbike rally at Le Mans, I've never seen so many bikes or police radar guns! Fortunately French drivers are rather nice and flash from the other direction to warn of cops, not that it mattered to us as after being stopped C was very keen to stay within the limit!