May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realise Subway was that bad :D

:laugh: :laugh:

I got a job offer this morning and start next monday , I could have started tommorow ( they are very keen ) but I am flying to Budapest tommorow with Di ( Helly ) for a Dogs Trust Seminar on teaching animal welfare issues to childern

Well done Sam :flowers:

my rmf for today, it is my Mom and Dad's 52nd wedding anniversary.

Congratulations to your mum and dad :flowers:

I was right, the cake is still yummy :laugh:

As long as it tastes OK, that's all that matters :biggrin:

Ooeerr - I see the evil cabbage lady is still about then :ph34r_anim:

Forgot to bring my riding gear.........is it silly to attempt riding in work trousers and flip-flops???? :laugh: :rolleyes:

Work trousers yes, flip flops noooooooo. The thought of some big iron-clad hoof coming down straight onto bare toes *shudders* :wacko:

I am such a dummy dummy dummy. Just paid for my auction stuff via paypal and forgot to give my user name so now I've had to email DNB and create more work for somebody :rolleyes:

RMDoh!

i went to unload washing machine to hang the clean stuff out and instead of hitting off button i hit the start button. oh well hubby will have VERY clean pants.

should i pm going to the dogs or wait till they contact me?

I have been to town to go to the library but it was shut :rolleyes:

I have got out all my wormery bits in anticipation of their arrival

I have varnished a table top to go in my noo sewing room :elefant:

I yam a busy girl

Oh...and between Friday and today, petrol in town has gone up a whopping 5p a litre :ohno02: That makes it 129.9p :grrr:

Edited by Abby

see my wibble is i said the item would need to be collected cause it is so big.

Ciren, you can PM the person who won your item if you want, or wait for them to contact you when they have paid. there's no need to wibble :rolleyes: :flowers:

I know that the person who won the cooker lives in cardiff and has a van if that makes you feel better Ciren :flowers:

i always wibble i am a constant wibbler. but yeah that does make me feel better. its currently sat in my kitchen with the instructions sat on top :D