UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Hoover still not working :( And the Morphy Richards customer services are not open until tomorrow so the stairs remain manky. I've cleaned all the filters, it's completely empty but the heat it's blowing out the back is volcanic. That can't be right. Why do I never have any joy with hoovers? They always break on me :( I love this one soooooooo much too.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! That was Al from TRPD and the dog was called Bear [i think] the stories were fantastic.

Several people said she should publish it as a book.

Al is still around but is very poorly herself at the moment :(

Thank goodness for that I thought my mind was playing tricks because I have asked a few people and they thought I was nuts

Sorry to hear she is poorly, please send my best wishes to her and tell her to record her tales or write them down, I often think of them, especially if I go into a house with a sideboard!

Cheryl :GroupHug: I have a henry and not broked it yet :unsure:

:laugh: Don't be silly, I don't need a hug I'm just having a whinge. I've not got anything else to grumble about. I'm being so spoilt today. Ian is cooking a roast and cutting the grass while I'm watching the gee gees on telly with Molly :laugh: He looks after me very well :wub:

:blush02: :blush02: Gosh, thanks folks! It was an unusual request I have to say, wasn't quite sure what I would end up with but I am pleased with the end result.

I did warn you card making was addictive Michelle :D

ETA: quick fundraising plug, there are 4 x 10 of my cards up for grabs in the auction

Edited by sanrossscot

I found my extension lead in the kitchen cupboard :huh:

I have ripped the lawn apart with the mower and dug up half a border before i decided it was too hot and my hands hurt. I may treat myself with a roast later as a reward. :) The lawn contained a million and one dog toys and Meg is playing with a pink squeaky ball she forgot she had and looks very smug with herself. It may not be a squeeky ball tomorrow if I have my way.

The peeps at DNB are very luffly :wub: and know heaps of stuff.

Cheryl i think i would freak if my hoover died, you are very calm indeed :laugh:

Yes! That was Al from TRPD and the dog was called Bear [i think] the stories were fantastic.

Several people said she should publish it as a book.

Al is still around but is very poorly herself at the moment :(

Ali is often on Trallwm farm site as well as her own TRPD

Blooming eck Alex calm down. Where do you get all your energy from :laugh:
I always wonder that. She never blumming stops.

I stop far too much - I have so much stuff to do :rolleyes:

Matt is studying in this heat and I'm wishing we could be doing something nice together instead, but he's got exams next week :(

I share his pain, I have an exam a week thurs which I am self studying for (ie I just bought the text book and am working my way through it).

RMF : We have a thunderstorm too, though it seems to be moving away. I have a scared ickle Timmy snuggling right up to me and I can feel his ickle heart beating against me :wub:

I'm on my second Henry hoover but only because I hoovered up a load of water with the first one, otherwise they seem to go on forever. I bought one as a friend I used to work with said it was what he used in the building trade, so I figured it would be robust!

Tis lovely here, very hot, so we're all hiding inside at the moment. I have cleaned out the bird bath and put some lovely sparklingly clear water in so I think the birds will be very happy when they find it. A blackbird was having a bath the other day, lovely to watch :)

Mum has phoned,Rita died peacefully a couple of hours ago.Her daughter Tracy managed to get here from Canada yesterday so in time to see her which I'm pleased about.

My abiding memory of Rita is her walking from one end of town to another just to save a penny on her shopping,and her regular evening meals of tripe :unsure: Rest well lovely lady.

The Chooks have left the building

We've had a lovely afternoon. After lunch we took Flora and Sir Henry for a walk down by the river (Dolly stayed home as she's been a bit wheezey today). Sir Henry likes the water :biggrin:

chook1.jpg

We had a trial run of putting up my tent which Flora thought was great fun to just storm in through the side, rather than the 'door' :rolleyes:

I'm off to work later but don't have to be in until 8.30pm :wink:

We have had funder for the last two hours and I have 2 upset dogs :( The rain has been coming down in stair rods too and we have lost our Sky signal :rolleyes:

Jules, I'm sorry to read about Rita. Will be thinking of her family and friends :GroupHug:

And now I am off to make a bacon and egg pie for tea.