UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Hello :wavey:

It's roasting! Our customers are all baking themselves outside :rolleyes:

My extra supplies of special cider I bought Friday to last a warm week have almost all gone already...

I seem to be very off food at the moment :wacko: having to force myself to eat or I'll fall over

Off to read back a bit :wavey:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully they are all browsing the auction poised to join and bid lots :biggrin:

That's what I was thinking too :)

Blimey, this time next week Trish will have started her 1,200 mile trudge :ohmy: I think I shall be sat in the garden having an ice cream and thinking of her :laugh:

:laugh: Don't be silly, I don't need a hug I'm just having a whinge. I've not got anything else to grumble about. I'm being so spoilt today. Ian is cooking a roast and cutting the grass while I'm watching the gee gees on telly with Molly :laugh: He looks after me very well :wub:

Well I wanted to give you a hug so :D I want someone to cook me a roast :mecry: :laugh:

I have cleaned my house from top to bottom :unsure: I think I may have had too much sun :laugh:

Wenders, sounds like a lovely walk, very jealous, I wanna walk by a river so Jack can have a swim :)

RMF: Jack is now wearing his anxiety wrap which I soaked in cold water first :wub: as he has decided he can smell summit VERY scary :rolleyes:

Blinkin hell that is rather a lot of water!! Hope you are all ok :flowers:

I have had a lovely day flogging to the good punters of Coventry :biggrin:

Must get on with some chores before a couple of laps of the park with Dex and Minke

I had luffley hello's with Cherry, Spike, Toastie, Jed, Lucy and other random hounds wot I just ordered over - several great danes, dobies and a couple of squiggly pups

Edited by chickentikka