UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell Ian that Martin rides his bike 25 miles a day to get to work and home, that might make him feel lucky that you even HAVE a second car in the family :wink:

He always makes a big fuss about having to take all the children anywhere with him :wacko: I do it all the time without a second thought :rolleyes: He's worried about herding them all through Asda safely :laugh: We are lucky to have our cars, the nearest supermarket is ten miles away. Don't much fancy that with all the kids on a bus!

Morning! :wavey:

My mum is over for a week, so I now really won't have a chance of keeping up with RMF! :wacko: It's nice that she's over though :)

Sun's out here as well and I'm thinking of somewhere to go today. It's gonna be heaving everywhere so we'll prolly stick with the local nature reserve. Oh well, the oldies (i.e. mum and Mal :)) will like it, so that makes me happy too!

I have made my curry waaaay too hot (didn't realise you had to take the seeds out of chillis) and am stirring in yoghurt, somehow, I don't think it's going to help :rolleyes:

Add sugar to curry that is too hot to cool it down, works better then yoghurt!!

I am useless in the auction cos I don't like outbidding anyone :rolleyes:

Really, you managed to outbid me with no problems :D

She will be sooo cross when she see's this. we will all get put in detention :laugh:

Not all of you, just the troublemaker :D and not till after the RDR show today!!!

:flowers: murtle :blush02:

too late now.... :D

As for the rest of the mean and nasty comments :angry: :glare: :mecry:

:biglaugh:

He always makes a big fuss about having to take all the children anywhere with him :wacko: I do it all the time without a second thought :rolleyes: He's worried about herding them all through Asda safely :laugh: We are lucky to have our cars, the nearest supermarket is ten miles away. Don't much fancy that with all the kids on a bus!

Can you get it delivered?

Can you get it delivered?

Yes but I like to see him suffer :biglaugh: He needs to go to B&Q so he may as well do the food shopping while he's in Swindon. I'll put my feet up at work, drink tea, read the papers, gossip with the locals and maybe do a bit of work :biggrin:

morning all

I have a nice man coming to get a fridge off me

he can lift it all on his own he says

I like a big man, wonder if hes single :wink:

off for a shower before he comes

wonder if he likes dogs .....

Today I have to take Ro to his Warhammer club in town. That means I get to sit in geeksville central for 2 hours whilst he plays with little models. I'm not allowed to leave him and go shopping as the child has to be 12 before the parent can leave them. I can hardly wait :mellow:

I was not even here last night so cannot be held responsible for all of the siggy tomfoolery :D

In the last 6 days my cats have brought about the demise of one young magpie, 2 slow-worms and a young blackbird :glare:

I have placed my final bids in the auction as I am going to be out for most of the day at a Young People's Music Festival where my very excited girl will get to meet her bestest online friend :wub: I will return just in time for the chaos at the end of the auction :wacko:

Flora has just done the loudest and smelliest dog fart ever :sick01: