UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Trish's Trudge - 1,200 Miles For The Oldies Club & Dt

ReikiAnge

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to read this.

What a blessing that Paddi was able to be with you on the walk so that Ben could be with you. You will have mixed memories of this walk but I'm sure Ben had a great time in these last months.

Run strong and free at the bridge , Ben.

His Journey's Just Begun

By Ellen Brenneman

Don't think of him as gone away--

his journey's just begun

life holds so many facets

this earth is only one.

Just think of him as resting

from the sorrows and the tears

in a place of warmth and comfort

where there are no days and years.

Think how he must be wishing

that we could know today

how nothing but our sadness

can really pass away.

And think of him as living

in the hearts of those he touched...

for nothing loved is ever lost--

and he was loved so much.

So pleased than Ben and Trish got to spend so much time together in his last few months, I know he'll be sorely missed.

Trish has now resumed her walk without Ben and without Padi who has family illness. She's now doing a double walk each day - the walk towards Lands End and then back again to her start point to collect her vehicle. She's currently in Somerset (I think near Bridgewater) so if there is anyone anywhere near her route over the final weeks who could drive her back to her vehicle it would be so welcome. I think she's getting very tired.

If anyone can get in touch with her and let her know to let me know when she's due down here and then we can arrange to meet her locally and collect the van for her while she has a long soak in the bath and have a good night's sleep here and then we can get the van moved for her when she commences the next day, hopefullty Padi's family illness will pass quickly and she'll have her companion back.

Trish you've come so far it's not far left now, you can do it.