UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Trish's Trudge - 1,200 Miles For The Oldies Club & Dt

ReikiAnge

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Trish had another bad day! She rolled down the driver side window and it would not go back up - and she did not realise it was Sunday! Finally a Qwickfit fitter got her back on the road! She did not finish her walk today until 7pm. Tomorrow she's being met and fed by the sister of someone she met earlier on in the walk. She's very much looking forwards to Paddy joining her at the end of the week

I've just picked up a phone message from Trish, she has 13 miles left and all is well. She will be walking the last five along the coastal path on Saturday and invites anyone in the area to join her. I'm sure she'd appreciate a few text messages from us on the Saturday - 07773393786.

Padi has not been able to join Trish for the end of the walk because she is not well - she was going to take Ben's ashes with her, Trish wanted him to be with her at the end of the walk and wanted to scatter his ashes at Land's End. Today I took Ben to Brean with me and handed him over to Selina and Rob who will be transporting him home to Ivybridge where Trish will be collecting him tomorrow. She is hoping to complete the walk on Tuesday.