UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Trish's Trudge - 1,200 Miles For The Oldies Club & Dt

ReikiAnge

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou all for your kind words. It was hard to restart the walk, but thankfully the walking is actually helping!! I am now with Jay1 and being looking after wonderfully, and I am getting lots of cuddles from Jack, Jake and Jess. Jake the black lab is by my feet now, and I think is sleeping on my bed tonight, :biggrin: . As has been previously said I am doubling up on the walking at the moment. I think the rest of the walk will take me about three weeks and Padi will not be able to return in that time, so it's just me and the van, :unsure: . There is going to be a Trish's Trudge Finale, if anyone is interested, on the 6th December, at Langley Burrell Village Hall, nr Chippenham, Wiltshire. A few fun things to raise more money, a talk about the walk and the handing over of the cheques to Dogs Trust and Oldies Club. Please, if you can make it, do come along. :rolleyes:

Trish what is your final route and any idea of approx days etc, Ok I know someones going to give me a link to somewhere that I'm to tired to search for right now, sorry :circle:

As you're heading North Devon way it looks like you're by passing the beautiful ivybridge but that doesn't mean to say i'm not coming to meet you, you're lumbered with me there's no escape from selina, Michelle will confirm it :bigtongpul:

Thankyou all for your kind words. It was hard to restart the walk, but thankfully the walking is actually helping!! I am now with Jay1 and being looking after wonderfully, and I am getting lots of cuddles from Jack, Jake and Jess. Jake the black lab is by my feet now, and I think is sleeping on my bed tonight, :biggrin: . As has been previously said I am doubling up on the walking at the moment. I think the rest of the walk will take me about three weeks and Padi will not be able to return in that time, so it's just me and the van, :unsure: . There is going to be a Trish's Trudge Finale, if anyone is interested, on the 6th December, at Langley Burrell Village Hall, nr Chippenham, Wiltshire. A few fun things to raise more money, a talk about the walk and the handing over of the cheques to Dogs Trust and Oldies Club. Please, if you can make it, do come along. :rolleyes:

Oh, get Elaine to remind us all nearer the time. Will definately try and make it :flowers: The least we can do for all of your efforts. I just wish I was nearer to taxi you about :(

Trish what is your final route and any idea of approx days etc, Ok I know someones going to give me a link to somewhere that I'm to tired to search for right now, sorry :circle:

As you're heading North Devon way it looks like you're by passing the beautiful ivybridge but that doesn't mean to say i'm not coming to meet you, you're lumbered with me there's no escape from selina, Michelle will confirm it :bigtongpul:

Look forward to meeting up with you again, :biggrin: . The van has been brilliant. I know I hope to reach Plymouth by Friday, and I may have friend to help me out that night!?! I will ring you tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Just to let you know, Trish loves us so much :laughingsmiley: she is staying another night. I just think it's an excuse to sleep with the lovely Jay again. She is walking again today and Richard is going to pick her up and fetch her vehicle and then she is off, nearing her trek across Dartmoor tomorrow.