UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Real Bad Cruelty Case *beware Of Pic*

EGAR

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I went back there this morning but failed to gain entry as no one was home. I will go back. It is like a WWII zone there.

I'm absolutly appaled that you have to go it alone Sarah, is there no help from the authorities ?

Your one helluva brave person :GroupHug:

Do you think this poor lass has been stolen and used as a bait dog ? It seems odd that someone who fought dogs and cares so little for their wellbeing would have her spayed.

I'm so sorry Sarah, I didn't say anything about your work in these situations. I was so shocked after reading all the comments and was too busy thinking about what I was too scared to look at. I can't say anything new or inventive. Just simply that you are so vital in the world of rescue and your commitment is second to none :GroupHug:

I'm absolutly appaled that you have to go it alone Sarah, is there no help from the authorities ?

Do you think this poor lass has been stolen and used as a bait dog ? It seems odd that someone who fought dogs and cares so little for their wellbeing would have her spayed.

Two questions that I was going to ask as well.

This is longer story which I cannot get into at present as a lot is hearsay and I need to sort out what's what first before I have my bullets spend. Officially she is classed as a stray... :(. I do have a fair idea who owns her and know that there is at least one other dog on the premises (in front of which I caught her). The area is bad, I mean REAL bad. I doubt a dogwarden would set foot in there.

I also have a litte present from the local *boys* there now: one of my windows was smashed but I caught one of hte little f****ers and handed him over to the cops. He's 15 years old and has a mouth like a sewer. I had other things planned for him but common sense prevailed.