UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Real Bad Cruelty Case *beware Of Pic*

EGAR

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck precious girl :wub: :wub: Along with your wonderful angel Sarah, you have lots of people on here keeping everything crossed for you.

That photo is clearer than the others and makes her injuries so much more obvious :mecry:

Sarah, if it's ok, I will put a request on the Reiki lists for her and include that recent photo - let me know if that is ok or not?

:GroupHug:

I have just checked PayPal and :ohmy: I now have the grand total of 868.76!!! I am sure that will go a LONG way!!

Thank you all so much!!

Also, I don't want to seem ungrateful but I haven't managed to answer all emails and PP donations yet. I am flat out :(.

Also, I don't want to seem ungrateful but I haven't managed to answer all emails and PP donations yet. I am flat out :( .

Really pleased that you have received so much in the way of donations :flowers:

I'm sure everyone understands that your prioritiy is Berni and the other dogs in your care right now, rather than answering emails :GroupHug:

Have posted a request to a couple of Reiki lists :flowers:

STOP PRESS latest news from the hairy one in ireland

berni had her op yesterday and although the vet had to strip everything back a lot he has managed to reattach the flap though she has an enormous amount of stiches to both the inside and outside of her mouth. she was in a lot of discomfort last night and required morphine for the pain but is to be released hopefully today :biggrin: she is not out of the woods so keep sending reiki to help the repair 'take' and she will need speciallist care for some time, her other wounds have been cleaned up and attended to whilst she was under and the vet managed to save most of her ear which was also shredded.

sarah will update later i expect shes on her way back with her now