UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Real Bad Cruelty Case *beware Of Pic*

EGAR

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was very friendly and wagly tailed once I caught her. She tried to sit on my lap when I drove to the vet. I can still smell the awful smell although its been hours since I have left her there. Today was one of the few days since I am doing rescue that I felt like killing someone. I have to got back there tomorrow and do another welfare check, wish me luck!

She was very friendly and wagly tailed once I caught her. She tried to sit on my lap when I drove to the vet. I can still smell the awful smell although its been hours since I have left her there. Today was one of the few days since I am doing rescue that I felt like killing someone. I have to got back there tomorrow and do another welfare check, wish me luck!

I'm sorry if I sound dim, but are you saying that you have to go back to the place/property where you've got her from to do another welfare check?? As in: there could be more animals with horrific injuries where she came from?? :ohmy: :ohmy:

Poor little mite :mecry: :GroupHug:

I had a cat who came into rescue with a like injury tho we don't know how it happened. I was helping at the rescue at the time and it was me that went out to collect him. He was only a kitten and the injury was days old - I too will never forget the smell :( Anyway the little guy came thro and was adopted by me. We said goodbye to him 15 years later as a result of kidney failure - nothing to do with the original injury. He made a full recovery from that and never looked back. I really hope the same will be true of this little poppet :GroupHug: What she must have endured :mecry:

Well done Sarah for getting her out :flowers:

Marion