UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Real Bad Cruelty Case *beware Of Pic*

EGAR

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm speechless :mecry: horrific - well done you for trying to save her - please post your paypal, the vets fees are going to be huge to put that right - how the hell could anyone get pleasure from dogfighting . The fact that she tried to sit on your lap broke my heart still trusting humans & wanting affection after someone has treated her that way :mecry:

sarahs asked me to update as she wont be able to get on till nine tonight

her injuries apart from the obvious are

large gash /tear to one shoulder bite marks to chest and legs and back of neck

both ears are damaged one badly with severe infection and pus in the wound

and other puncture wounds to the top of her head/face

all of the wounds are infected and its thought that she has been in that state for around a week :(

she is thought to be 7-8 years old and has a scar that could be a spay scar from this info and the injuries it looks like she was used as a bait dog as opposed to a fight dog as there are no injuries to her back end and i doubt even the bravest dog would not have tried to flee when subjected to that.

also even dog fighters rarely use middle aged spayed staffies in the pit :angry:

berni is apparently showing incredible bravery and she is eating by herself and lots of it too :ohmy: :) and is very waggy tailed and grateful of a bit of kindness bless her.

the vet is unable to attempt any repair at the moment because of the extent of the infection, so she will be kept at the vets and re assessed for possible surgery on monday