Real Bad Cruelty Case *beware Of Pic*

EGAR

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura once again thank you for sending Berni a new collar. :flowers:

As I understand it Berni’s polka dot collar was a gift kindly donated for her. So now she has the choice, red and fruity or classic in black and white. She can now accessorise to suit her mood. :)

Feeling fruity :laugh:

DSC01956.jpg

Had a lazy afternoon on the sofa watching Columbo. :ohmy:

DSC01951.jpg

I’m a little worried Berni isn’t settling. :wub:

DSC01961.jpg

Happy !, she is always smiling. :) You might just notice in the second pic she’s smiling. I don’t think it would take her long to work out how to snuggle under the duvet either if given the chance, but miserable daddy says no, :mad: we have to get in bed quickly as it is to get our spot before the cats and dogs pile on. :laugh:

I had forgotten until Ruben turned up and of course Berni what great cuddles you get from the oldie’s, :wub: my lot get bored half way though a film and before you know it one comes running past with a bit of wall paper in it’s mouth. :ohmy:

She’s put on a bit of weight she loves mummy’s home made doggy biscuits and how can I say no to her. :wub:

I did notice her smile :) and started to comment on it, but had a horrid thought that it may be scaring or something :( so i deleted it just in case i ended up lookin like a prat :laugh:

WOW- Decorating dogs. you should have got them onto Britains got talent :cool: Now everyone's gonna want one :biglaugh:

Just caught this thread, only been a member a few weeks. It seems a wonderful ending for her, can I ask if the authorities are taking any action on this, I just sadly feel that the answer is probably not. :unsure:

Sarah, I dont know you but you are one brave and wonderful lady. Guardian angel of dogs. God keep you safe. :flowers:

Berni :wub: everytime I see an update I get leaky eye syndrome :wub:

I know what you mean. I’d love as I’m sure most of us would half an hour with those b***** that allowed this to happen to. I keep telling how her beautiful she is, stupid I know talk about giving her human thoughts but I need her to know she is and that we all can see past her disfigurement and how beautiful she is on the in side too. He back legs give way on her to sometimes, if she slips on the tiled floor she doesn’t seem to have the strength to control them and ends up in a heap, apparently this is nerve damage. All she wants is to be cuddled, not a bad bone in her body. My lot have bones and chews scattered all around the house. Berni can’t have anything like that but I know would really enjoy the chance of a good chew. She had only been her about a day when she found a bone, I approached with caution as I would any dog I had only just met. As I got close to her it was as though she was trying to hide it between her paws so I wouldn’t see it. I prized it from between her paws and she followed me barking and wagging as though she was telling me off. God knows what she has been through in her life, she doesn’t like it if I shout, just tries to creep away but I am seeing an improvement with her, in the beginning she spent most of her time submitting now I get the impression that she’s starting to understand that never again she will be pushed or kicked out of the way. I would love to be able to get her to trust other dogs. At the moment she seems to look though through them. It’s early days yet but from now on it’s all about what Berni wants .

The answer to an earlier question NO no one was prosecuted