UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Too Old?

nanvan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

Well done on getting your father in law his special friend, I wish them a long happy time together

We are still on the look out for a small lapdog for my dad, not given up hope yet :rolleyes:

We are in Mansfield Nottingham.

I have tried Pomeranian rescue, Poodle resue, and numerous rescue centers all to no avail.

Hanna at Poodles in need may possibly have one soon, but nothing definate as yet.

Any help would be appreciated please

Regards Fay :GroupHug:

Edited by redzlady

Hi All,

Well done on getting your father in law his special friend, I wish them a long happy time together

We are still on the look out for a small lapdog for my dad, not given up hope yet :rolleyes:

We are in Mansfield Nottingham.

I have tried Pomeranian rescue, Poodle resue, and numerous rescue centers all to no avail.

Hanna at Poodles in need may possibly have one soon, but nothing definate as yet.

Any help would be appreciated please

Regards Fay :GroupHug:

My F-in-L would have liked a lapdog, but when he knew about Ben he was so over the moon that size didn't matter any more!

Hope you can get your Dad a doggy companion really soon! :)

Thank you to everyone who replied to my original post.

It is so good to know that Oldies can be paired with Oldies!

I am thrilled to report that Ben (pictured above) is going to live with my Father-in-Law! He is over the moon! :biggrin:

That is such wonderful news, I may have a few tears running down my face after reading that :wub: :wub:

I hope you'll be able to keep us all updated :flowers:

I was talking to a lovely lady in the park yesterday and she said 'what a shame there isn't a place where elder people can rescue elderly dogs'? I nearly tripped over my tongue to get the words out about the Oldies Club.

I have given her the website addy and she will be asking about a doglet shortly, her relative lives in Somerset. Is very agile and not concerned with dog size.