UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Too Old?

nanvan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Had a phone call this evening from Ben's Fosterers.

He will have his stitches out on Friday, and they will be driving from South Wales to Wiltshire to take Ben to my Father-in-Law on Sunday! :biggrin:

I shall drive up from Surrey, to meet them and Ben, and hopefully take some pictures, which if I can work out how to post them I will, but not very good at that sort of thing! :biggrin:

so pleased to hear about ben and your father in law.

Our neighbour mabel was afraid to take a dog in her 70 in case anything happened to her so we promised to take care of things for her.

She has now outlived 3 rescue dogs and long term fostering another and she is 96 this year and also cares for my long term foster at times if my pups get to much for her,

:biggrin: Well Ben arrived at my Father-in-Law's today, and to use his words: 'I couldn't have chosen a better dog!'

It was very touching to see them together, and know that they could give each other so much love and companionship!

I have emailed some 'not very good' pictures to Fee who has offered to post them for me, so thank you Fee and watch this space!

THANK YOU

A very big thank you to The Refuge for your site, to The Oldies Club for your link, to Four Paws for trusting Don with Ben, and to Pauline and Phil for driving all the way to Wiltshire from South Wales to deliver Ben! :GroupHug:

Thank you all for you lovely messages and good wishes! You have made an old man VERY happy! :GroupHug:

:biggrin: Well Ben arrived at my Father-in-Law's today, and to use his words: 'I couldn't have chosen a better dog!'

It was very touching to see them together, and know that they could give each other so much love and companionship!

I have emailed some 'not very good' pictures to Fee who has offered to post them for me, so thank you Fee and watch this space!

THANK YOU

A very big thank you to The Refuge for your site, to The Oldies Club for your link, to Four Paws for trusting Don with Ben, and to Pauline and Phil for driving all the way to Wiltshire from South Wales to deliver Ben! :GroupHug:

Thank you all for you lovely messages and good wishes! You have made an old man VERY happy! :GroupHug:

That's just wonderful :biggrin: :flowers: :mecry: :wub: :wub: