UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Too Old?

nanvan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don was very shaken recently, when he received a visit from the RSPCA!

Someone had reported him for keeping Ben in the garden or locked in the shed! :mad:

As Ben was sitting with him at the time, it was easy to disprove that!

Don then showed the Inspector Ben's bed next to his own in the bedroom, his bed in the sitting room, and his cosy bed in the heated shed which he uses when Don is working on his doll's houses!

The Inspector was very satisfied that Ben was well looked after, Don had even refused to go to his family at Christmas because he didn't want to disrupt Ben's routine!

Nevertheless the visit left Don feeling quite shaken for a while!

Ben is Don's best friend, the best thing that has happened to him for a very long time! :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

Update on Ben

Went to visit the two 'Old Boys' yesterday.

Don says that Ben has transformed his life.

Ben is such a gentle, undemanding dog, and their personalities complement each other!

Ben had a visit to the vet's because he was showing signs of being in pain. he is now on Arthritis tablets, and is much better.

I have put some pictures on Photobucket, but can't get any further! :wacko:

Update on Ben

Went to visit the two 'Old Boys' yesterday.

Don says that Ben has transformed his life.

Ben is such a gentle, undemanding dog, and their personalities complement each other!

Ben had a visit to the vet's because he was showing signs of being in pain. he is now on Arthritis tablets, and is much better.

I have put some pictures on Photobucket, but can't get any further! :wacko:

Sorry, I had missed your previous post about the RSPCA visit, I hope Don is ok now. Very glad to hear that he and Ben are still adoring each other :wub:

Re the photos - if you copy the IMG code from under the photo(s) on photobucket, just paste it into your message on here and the photo should show up :) It's best to size the photos to 640 x 480 or smaller for forum use (you can resize the photos to that size in photobucket if they're bigger).

Thanks Angie, I hope this has worked!

(Edited by ReikiAnge - you need to select the IMG code underneath the individual photo you want to post and then paste that in here :flowers: )

DonandBen24thFeb2008-1.jpg

Edited by ReikiAnge
to get photo to show

I'm sorry to have missed / now read of the RSPCA being called when it's clear from the photo's it wasn't warranted but it seems all is well that ends well - these two seem to have made each others lives far happier in their old age. Long may it continue for them :)

It is so lovely to see some new photos of these lovely gents.

Don rings us regularly to update us on Ben's progress and you can tell how close they are to each other.

They really are a match made in heaven

When Don told us about his visit from the RSPCA we were totally dumbfounded, how anyone could think that Ben wasn't loved and cared for is totally unbelievable. You only have to see them together and their bond with each other shine through.

thank you nanvan for making that first request that made this possible for these 2 lovely gents and making them both so happy :flowers:

Pauline