UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Too Old?

nanvan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are both very proud to have had a part in getting these two lovely gentlemen together, :wub:

Don is just what Ben needs, someone to share his latter years with and give him the one to one companionship he deserves, once Ben has settled in they will be very happy together.

As we came to leave Ben went straight over to Don, as if to say I'm not coming with you I want to stay here with Don.

It was well worth the long drive just to see the scenery around Don's village, ohhh! :love: all those beautiful thatched roofs,

Ben is very lucky to have such beautiful countryside to go for his walks.

We wish the two of them many happy years together.

Pauline and Phil

I've just spoken to Don.

Ben has had a good sniff all over the house, and garden, has had his meal plus several treats and is now fast asleep in his bed in the lounge with Don.

Result! :biggrin:

I've just spoken to Don.

Ben has had a good sniff all over the house, and garden, has had his meal plus several treats and is now fast asleep in his bed in the lounge with Don.

Result! :biggrin:

My Father-in-Law is 'over-the-moon'! He says that if there were a thousand dogs to choose from, Ben would be the one!

Ben slept all night in his bed, went out for a wee etc and went back to bed again while Don had a cup of tea!

He is eating well, has had a walk and didn't pull at all, and best of all is loving and affectionate to Don!

Don says that Ben is the best thing that has happened to him for a VERY long time, and has transformed his life! :wub:

My Father-in-Law is 'over-the-moon'! He says that if there were a thousand dogs to choose from, Ben would be the one!

Ben slept all night in his bed, went out for a wee etc and went back to bed again while Don had a cup of tea!

He is eating well, has had a walk and didn't pull at all, and best of all is loving and affectionate to Don!

Don says that Ben is the best thing that has happened to him for a VERY long time, and has transformed his life! :wub:

What a wonderful happy ending. :wub:

I wish Don and Ben lots of happy years together. :flowers:

I must admit I have had runny eyes reading this :wub:

Kazz xx