UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone With Connections In Ireland?

EGAR

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not possible Sarah, :ohmy: I take it the possible landlord didn't come up with the right rent. What can we do?

Did he come back with anything?? I have tried looking for an update but tired, dopey and not concentrating on what I should be....

Sarah could you hold an Auction on your site?

People put up photos of stuff for auction but do it as posting in a thread as opposed to big organised thingy - it can raise a lot of money quickly.

Your pm box is full Sarah.

Edited by Kathyw

For once I'm at a loss and can't offer practical help. What was the problem with the property you found Sarah? Was it the amount was too high for you. I understand that you can't go into something without concrete funds coming in so fundraising really isn't necessarily the option as going forward you still need that extra. Unless of course you get a fundraiser on board that can bring you those funds in on a regular basis. I believe you have had pieces running in the local media in an effort to help your situation? Have you told the local radio stations of the plight you now find yourself in?

I've never been to Ireland so have no contacts and have no idea what it's like there. I really hope something can be sorted but if you need somewhere in 3 weeks time it's not looking good. My heart goes out to you as this must be so tough and distressing. Have you got placements for all of the dogs you currently have? :GroupHug:

I can't even offer to take one of those in for you with having Scooby here.

Sarah Mids are sending you out a cheque....god if there is anything I can do you only need ask :(

I've tried the local radio stations and the papers but no one is interested in helping...this is just heartbreaking Sarah, you must be in bits over this :(

It might be an idea to wait until we hear more from Sarah before sending money I expect she needs a heck of a lot more than we could conceivably raise and that money alone wouldn't solve the problem of her having somewhere to relocate to. give Sarah a chance to update us and let us know what will and wont help and we can go from there :flowers: