UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

OH wanted to bring me away for a weekend for my birthday but I said No, I want ..........

He said he'd bring me out for a meal, I said No, I want ....

So I got my wish :biggrin:

Because of my back/hip problems I can't kneel down at the bath to wash Misty and Bob. Now I don't have to worry.

He made me up an outdoor sink with hot and cold running water. So now I can wash Misty

MistyBob001.jpg

and Bob

MistyBob003.jpg

whenever I want. No more trips to groomers :bigsmiley:

What a lovely present, Mags :)

Hope Lucy improves quickly now that the mess has been sorted.

Polly is like a new doglet now that the bad tooth has gone. I thought she would want to rest today but no chance. She was jumping up and down at the door for morning walk, slept through the afternoon and was raring to go for our evening walk on the mountain which she has opted out of for quite some time. We went round once and then met some of Wispa's mad GSP mates so went round again with them. Polly was well up for an extra long walk and her little legs were going like clockwork. Great to see her with a new lease of life :woof:

Hope that Milly gets on well at the vets. flowers.gif

Now that Nog is full of beans, hopefully he has put on some weight!!wink.gif Seriously I know how worrying it is when they loose weight like that. Lucy is down to 24kg and she looks like a bag of bones.

Mags, that looks brilliant. flowers.gif My 2 are hoping that I don't get any ideas!! Don't have to tell them they are too big for a sink!!!

Glad that Polly is feeling so much better, Owl. Think that there should be some pics of the new, spring in her step, Polly. wub.gif

Lucy is one peeved hound. She started to lick her stitches. So on goes the buster collar, which she had no trouble at all removing!!!!ohmy.gif But her mum had a cunning plan, she is now wearing a shirt and she can't get to her stitches. so is having a fit of the sulks. Plus she is in and out of the backdoor like a yoyo. But I suppose it helps me keep fit!!!!rolleyes.gif

Update on Mr Spins4me cut finger. A v long wait with v strange people led to the cut being steri stripped - "to keep the pulp in" (that's what the doc said) :sick01: :sick01: He then hung around for a tetanus jab, which he told them he didn't need cos we got up to date with all jabs before our holiday but they wouldn't believe him cos he didn't know th exact date.

As he drove home he suddenly remembered that they'd asked him to wait for someone to do a finger dresing but he decided not to go back. He got home around midnight. I put a dressing on it last night so he wouldn't bleed all over the bed and have bought some steri strips and finger dressings today, so I can stick together again if necessary. So far there's no sign of the pulp falling out.

If only we knew what the pulp was....

....think I'm keeping everything crossed that I don't ever find out

Edited by Spins4me

:laugh: @ Fee and her chest. I could do with a trip there!

I got a parcel in the post this morning it was a belated 50th birthday pressie from a friend in the US, it contained an iPod loaded with music, an external drive thingy with more music, a device for the car so I can plug the iPod in and play it thro my car speakers and a remote control fart machine :laugh: I am having the best fun with that! I have got Ruby and George and Archie with it tonight. The boys were giving each other disgusted looks each time it went off :laugh:

:ohmy: just before setting out with the Ds for their last walk I pulled the blinds in front window am I glad I did as there was a badger rooting round in the bushes in front of me,can imagine the mayhem if I'd just opened the front door :laugh: Funnily enough saw another this morning on our early walk,about 5.40ish unfortunately for the neighbourhood so did Daisy :rolleyes: but badger went under a fence which try as she might madame could not wiggle under,amazing how such a large animal can fit into such a tiny gap.

What a difference even a 5 min walk can make! Nog went for 5 mins at 5 and came back in a different dog, wolfed down the wet food he'd only half eaten early afternoon and then slept a "proper" sleep as opposed to the snoozing he's been doing, then he had a cooked dinner of sausage, yorkshire pud, veggies & gravy and scoffed that down too, he's just had a 2nd 5 min walk and hubby just shouted up to ask me if I had thrown out the small pile of tesco meaty strips that had been by the side of Nogs bed where he'd left them untouched for several days - those strips have now vanished - these are his regular treats he always has after a walk so he must have helped himself and polished them off as soon as he came back in biggrin.gif biggrin.gif we're also going to try and leave him downstairs tonight and stop sleeping down there with him, he can have the airbed as I'll leave that down there in case he plays up - hubbys working tomorrow so cant have a disturbed night so if Nog does get a bit noisy I'll just go down and join him to keep him quiet, but hopefully now he's had a bit of fresh air, a good sniff about, and eaten well he'll just make himself comfy on the airbed and sleep the night thru.

Lots of healing thoughts for Lucy :GroupHug:

Ouch for Mr Spins finger!

Hope Nog - and family - have a peaceful night :flowers:

Nice present Marion :) I had a remote controlled fart machine, it was fab (I think I still have it somewhere but I'm not sure I have both bits). When I bought mine, I worked for a company where you could use such things and had great fun with it hidden in a desk drawer :laugh:

Rob had a hopefully very successful business meeting today and I am most pleased with my drinking bottle purchase. Just going to sit by the door waiting for it to arrive now.

Very glad to hear some doggies are on the mend :wub:

:GroupHug: for those who still have to get better.

It's rather chilly tonight so OH lit the fire. Can someone please explain to me why Bruno, who usually lies so close to the fire that he's practically in it, is keeping his distance and growling at it tonight :wacko:

Edited by Mags