UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr wickychoo after an untimely collision with another surfer's board in Devon yesterday. I took this photo especially for you fugees, it had gone down quite a bit by then though and stopped bleeding as profusely (which is what will happen if you surf in the freezing cold sea!!)

P1020358.jpg

Graham, my OH, would like to share the following pictures from his knee replacement op...

With staples but a bit blurred as it was taken by the nurse who was meant to be taking the staples out

kneestapledsmall.jpg

without staples two weeks after the op

kneenostaples.jpg

No piccies yet i'm afraid as #3 son is in Shropshire while I'm in Milton Keynes, but I've just heard he fell over on their hill walk and has needed 3 stiches in his knee! He only arrived yesterday on a 4 night school holiday!!

DSC00002.jpg

Gareth's 'might need a stich or two' which became 'two or three stiches', then 'three stiches' and then 'nine stiches and a ride in an air ambulance to get him off a Shropshire hillside' while on his school year 6 activity holiday.........He came home with it bandaged from thigh to ankle! Lucky for you Fugees, the bandage started to slip, so I was able to take this photo of it last night. The injury will be a week old tomorrow.