UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minging finger with skin wrenched off courtesy of a JRT who thought it would be fun to goad my Rott who ran after him at 90mph wiht me trying tohold on to lead and not succeeding (ground muddy and v slippy lol)

esp for Melp and the gory lot :rolleyes: (apologies for quality I'm pants at pics and it is much better now, took it this morning and i did it on Weds)

jonbensonsepo8024.jpg

I can finally post on here ! :jumpy:

I fell over (well, actually I was felled by OH who trod on the side of my croc when we were going down a steep hill and my knees hit the gravel before my hands broke my fall...proverbial sack of spuds :rolleyes: )

Worst knee:

mankythreuad.gif

Sorry its a bit blurry...

I have just discovered this thread - much to hubby's horror! - and I must say they're a lot of very fine manky bits you all have :wacko: :flowers:

I don't think I've taken many pics of my various injuries over the years but will definitely do so should any more arise :biggrin:

I still have Storm's operation photos but they don't count and they're way too gruesome for here (leg amputation :mecry: )

• 3 weeks later...

At about 6 this morning I was awoken by a loud crash in the rodent room. I went in to find some norty girl rats had eaten their way out of their cage (again) and were having huge amounts of fun rampaging around the room, knocking everything over. I rounded them all up but one slightly shy girl was being a bit elusive. Dave managed to grab her and pass her to me but by this time she was a bit stressed and decided to take it out on my arm. For a second or two she was actually suspended from my arm by her teeth. I'm amazed given how deep she bit how little it actually hurts

181008ouch.jpg

181008ouch2.jpg