UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ohmy: Bloody hell Emma. Is that a pin???? I hope you're both ok. :flowers:

No, that's part of my bra - they x ray you with clothes on here :unsure:

I will be happier when Thug's feeling better :(

Dunno why he launched me, I'd longlined him on both reins for half an hour, got on him, walked him for 20 minutes changing leg and doing circles and figure of eights, I didn't even use my leg, just clicked my tongue and that was it - BANG, goodbye.

Edited by supafrisk

This isn't even close to some of the amazing things posted here but I had a mole removed from my hand on Wednesday morning & I got three stitches for my trouble:

DSCF2479.JPG

That last stitch keeps coming loose so I've had to retighten it 4 times since it was put in.

DSCF2485.JPG

I'm half tempted to ring the vet and ask him to redo it for me. His stitches are a work of art compared to the doctors attempts :laugh:

eugghghhh some proper manky stuff in here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i would like to add to the collection, thankfully things don't look this bad any more but i do have some seriously gross scars that i have had to learn live with!

this first one is after my second operation to rotate my lower leg 50 degrees

leg-1.jpg

i ended up with a really bad scar from that operation so against my wishes (i told the sho 3 times to leave the scar alone) whilst i was having some metalwork removed they excised my scar and stuck steri strips all over it :rolleyes: my leg swelled up and i developed these odd blisters, apparently i am allergic to steri strips :unsure: cue a mad dash to the walk in centre and a very distressed me as the nurse tried to pull the strips off and my skin went with it :D

pizza anyone???

afterscar.jpg

afterscarrotate.jpg

afterscarandsteri.jpg

and before we had to get the steri strips off

legaftermetalanscarremoval.jpg

needless to say i refuse hospital treatment now unless it is literally a mater of life and death!

oooo the best bit is when asked why the sho went against my wishes he turned round and said "he couldn't resist it! and he had never seen a scar like mine before" :mad: :mad:

:ohmy: Nice pics Griff!!!

I have some pics to add to this now - not me, but my bro. He fell of his motorbike and has some excellent examples of why you should always wear leathers on a bike on his knees. As soon as he told me, I told him I needed to take pics for you lot. Will upload them tomorrow in all their manky glory :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
:ohmy: Nice pics Griff!!!

I have some pics to add to this now - not me, but my bro. He fell of his motorbike and has some excellent examples of why you should always wear leathers on a bike on his knees. As soon as he told me, I told him I needed to take pics for you lot. Will upload them tomorrow in all their manky glory :biggrin:

Finally got round to getting them on here :biggrin:

Slightly manky knee

DSCF1187.jpg

Slightly mankier knee

DSCF1190.jpg

Seriously manky knee

DSCF1191.jpg

Enjoy :biggrin: