UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eeeeeeeek, thoses bruises are impressive! And you did that for fun? :unsure:

No I hated it, but I felt I had to do something to be able to contribute to this thread ..... :unsure:

NOT!!! :laugh:

I did do it for fun, and believe you me my training partner didn't look that much better :wink: A lot of it had to do with technique though: if you don't know how to hold a pad properly you end up punching yourself with the hand that holds the pad - so in a roundabout way these were self inflicted :rolleyes: As we continued our training technique improved a lot and we stopped looking like this after every session (which was a good thing because we used to go about 3 times a week!)

Excellent efforts Mz Jules and Mz Billy, spectacular viewing after yena's :sick01: mutation

Twice I accidentally viewed it whilst eating lunch and almost had a picture of a Manky Laptop screen covered with regurgitated food as a result :sick01: )

Yena, I do hope that you are healing well :flowers:

Edited by nouggatti

I think now might be a reasonable time to add my offering for this year.......

My finger went somewhere it really shouldn't have, and parted company from the rest of my hand :wacko:

I'm afraid I didn't manage to get any of it at it's mankiest (separated), so the best I can do is when it had been stitched back on.....

2008_0613CurrentCard0009.jpg">

Edited by Kaos

I think now might be a reasonable time to add my offering for this year.......

My finger went somewhere it really shouldn't have, and parted company from the rest of my hand :wacko:

I'm afraid I didn't manage to get any of it at it's mankiest (separated), so the best I can do is when it had been stitched back on.....

That's bloomin marvellous and not at all :sick01: Kaos well done you :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :cool04: :partytime: :circle:

And extra points on top of the 10/10 for goreyness for the fantastic scab potential around all of those stitches :partytime:

Is it now healed?

If not may I suggest your prize be a whole thread of it's own for your manky finger, with daily/weekly progress updates and pics?

:D

I shall just say 'with a little help from a friend' :wink:

Of the four legged kind?

I once had one bite me through my fingernail which split in two, and crushed the entire of the bone in the top third of my hand. I still feel bits of bone floating about in the winter time when it is cold and they are feeling alone and missing their former "entire bone" status :(

Sadly this predates the existence of this thread, so no pics :(

Edited by nouggatti