UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jan 2021

Jazz

Kestrel has been stuffing its face and is ready to go, but has a ring so just checking if any pet ones are missing. But could be it was ringed as part of bird survey. Max didn't mind it using his crate as he feels much safer and does not need it to hide in, so slept in a dog bed in bedroom last night.

Good news about the kestrel. This weather must be so hard on the wildlife.

Poor  foster, Jazz, but he will get lots of TLC  now.  What has happened? Was he adopted out?

We have several inches of snow lying now. Some came on Tuesday night and some more last night. Sneaky, it waits until we have the curtains closed or asleep so don't see it!

Poor Cleo. it is up to her knees so not very  good for having a pee!

Just watched a large amount of snow slide down off a roof opposite me.

I am trying to sort out some paperwork today but not getting far. Lack of responses due to covid is not helping.

we fostered him to an elderly lady, loads of family living around her to help. my dog walking friend recommended her and was going to walk him every day with her dogs. that was november 19. while waiting for david to take me to hospital, lady came up to me, told me what a state he was in. I was damned annoyed none of them had told me as they live in the next row. foster and transporter got sorted, but she wouldnt answer the phone to them, only me, so I went and got him, took 1 look and rung my groomer. Then the fosterer backed out. He will be back soon, so can assess him. She got him for a donation as she was going to get him neutered, mmm wonder if she did. he was so matted and full of poo I couldnt see

No wonder you were annoyed Jazz when there was still rescue back up there's no excuse for the poor dog to get in that state, whatever the family's circumstances.

Sounds like Max is getting his confidence back Owl and lovely to hear the kestrel is thriving.

We've had no snow here and not much rain either, I'm pleased to say. Really sunny but bitterly cold so my plan of working in the garden got shelved for today.

hes a cairn cross but hhuugge. hes not impressed he has to eat dog food. ate it this morning though. he thought if he waited for schmachos and pizza it would come. not here sunshine. Main meal is dog food, then certain treats.hes booked in at the vets for a check up next thursday