UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December at last!

Jazz

Best wishes to Suzeanna and you Phillip. Will be thinking about you.

Cold this morning but the sun has now made an appearance. 

I put curtains into the dry cleaners at 11am yesterday and got a text at 2.20pm to say they were ready. They must have been waiting for them ! I will collect  them this morning.

Hi Everybody , Philip here again! Sue came home this morning after her scan but about four this afternoon had a  call back from the EMU calling her back in.  They are concerned that the growth is dangerously close to the spinal cord. So with a bag packed she has gone back in. She will be starting steroid treatment and then it will either be Radiotherapy at Weston Park or they are talking about a possible operation at Northern General! She has aske me to keep you all updated as to how things go. I had a phone call from here as I got back in and they have said she will be in for all of tomorrow.  I was somewhat concerned though that after I had said goodbye and she gave her name to the nurse  I heard " You were meant to be brought in by ambulance, you are not meant to be mobile!"  She said, in a very controlled voice I thought " Nobody told me that, I was told to get here as quickly as possible"

Anyway, that's how things are at the moment. Thankfully she is better prepared this time and has clean underwear, her Fire tablet and a charger for that and her phone.

When I hear anything I will update you all. 

the dogs do take their jobs seriously. kevin cleaned up the trays and computer trolley, elwood cleaned me up. they were disappointed I didnt drop the rest lol

I got 2 turkey hats for the dogs. I wet myself putting them on bindi and dylan. their faces! lol

Thats mouse in shock behind

Bindi xmas hat 2020.jpg

Edited by Jazz
  • Haha 1