UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December at last!

Jazz

It was absolutely packed in my left ear and quite a lot in my right. Only painful in my left ear as it was so near the eardrum and I apparantly have narrow ear canals. They do microsuction rather than syringing these days but he had to finish off with syringing my left one as it was so impacted. £60 for both ears. I think Blackmagic said it was £55 at Specsavers. Might be worth asking if they have a discount as you're on disability allowance?

• Like 1

A covering of snow here this morning which lasted until teatime when it slowly melted. I expect it will freeze tonight.

Only frost in  my old haunt.

House is slowly taking shape and will probably move in at the weekend. 

Getting flat packed furniture delivered tomorrow. That should take care of the weekend! 

I hope you are  feeling better,  Owl. Good that it is not covid but not good it is norovirus

Heavy snow shower  during the night abd several   inches lying this  morning..

I didn't hear the thunder snow that we had around 5 am.

I ti is now trying to rain but getting dark  so I hope it doesn't freeze as  everywhere is sodden. 

Internet  and Sky tv connected today- getting there slowly.

Take care Owl.

Not sure if I heard the thundersnow or not but me and the dogs all woke up around then and they went out for a wee. No snow here, but something woke us all up.

Good luck with your move tomorrow Blackmagic and with putting all that flatpack furniture together. You're a braver woman than me lol.

Hope you're feeling better soon Owl.