UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December at last!

Jazz

Yes it is. We are staying at home today. Forecast a bit less chilly tomorrow. Had a good night last night, no agitation from Wispa. I kept the salt lamp on all night and it seems to relax her.

Not everything in our village was peaceful though. Some fool trespassed on the electricity substation, caused an almighty bang and knocked out the supply for a while. Thought to have been trying to steal metal. I don't know what has happened to them, but definitely a Darwin Awards candidate.

Much excitement among the local birders. A Siberian chiffchaff landed in Doncaster. Should be wintering in Himalaya foothills, must have been blown off course.

That's some diversion Owl - will it try again to reach the Himalayas or spend the winter here?

Cold here too, but no frost today. Only time it warms up is if it rains so I'll put up with the cold, thanks.

Hope Suzeanna got on ok at the hospital yesterday.

I got to the department ok yesterday, as a helpful young man who hovers around the reception desk asking if anyone needs help grabbed a wheelchair and pushed me there.  Talk about swallowing your pride, nearly choked me! The scan was rather uncomfortable as because they were scanning my neck as well as chest and abdomen I had my head raised on a support, which meant when I had to put my arms over and behind my head it really pulled on my shoulders.  It took longer as well, the contrast was running for a lot longer than I've had before and I felt really ill most of this morning with head and stomach ache but it seems to have gone off now thank goodness.  Got to wait for the results now, he's ringing on the 18th. 

I've noticed all my garden birds, which had vanished, have reappeared.  I suppose that means I'll have to fork out for sunflower seeds again and just hope the rats which used to enjoy them too have moved on for the winter.

morning xx

4 black sacks ready for picking up for the homeless. 6 sleeping bags, clothes and winter hats. gardens cleaned and rubbish is put out

its lewis' birthday today. hes coming round after work. lady hasnt got back to us about the cat

looks nice. hes black and white. 6 months old. other cats havent accepted him. called snuggles lol

not that im a hoarder ... 6 sleeping bags went to the homeless this morning, but hes gone away with a crate, 2 new beds, bowls, basically all but a litter tray, litter and food lol just happened to have them lying around a 1 bed bungalow lol