UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December at last!

Jazz

How do you find all these people with bargain stuff Jazz? You seem to have a neighbourhood full of them lol.

Well done on your decorating prowess Blackmagic. Very sensible to do it before the furniture went in.

I'm still deaf as a post and feeling dizzy and off balance. NHS aren't doing syringing at the moment and told me to go to Specsavers as they're doing it privately. Nearest one is in Greenock and couldn't fit me in till end of December so had to find another clinic who luckily could fit me in tomorrow. Who knew there was a whole industry dedicated to ear wax removal 😂

Useful to know, eve.

I did covid test and neighbour kindly posted it.

Wispa is cross with me because I got dressed today as fed up with being in PJs. Just soft trousers and shirt and jumper, but she told me to put on jeans and boots and get out there. No chance, couldn't walk down road.

My practice nurse syringed my ears s  in July but it didn't help. Just need to  get round to   getting an appointment with new GP practice.   I think I need referred to  ENT but the wait is very long.

Specsavers charge £55 but if there is no wax there is no charge.

Another busy and exhausting day. I seem to create more mess as I unpack. -  cardboard boxes flattened, newspaper in the recycle bin and bubble wrap in a box. And still many boxes to go.

Mmmm, sounds lovely Jazz.

Sorry you're still poorly Owl. Everything crossed it's just a lurgy and you're better soon.

Moving is very tiring and stressful Blackmagic but I hope you soon settle in and are happy in your new home. I'm sure you'll have it looking wonderful in no time.

Is your problem definitely earwax, Eve? Only I knew someone who had Menieres? disease and that made them dizzy and off balance.  

At least you'll have everything sorted by Christmas, blackmagic.  Hope you don't get the snow they are talking about for Scotland, or is that just the Highlands and not the city?