UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December at last!

Jazz

Lol Suzeanna - that's your evening sorted then.

Speaking of kitchens, I should be painting mine. I bought the paint, sugar soaped the walls, put masking tape round where it needed to go then totally ran out of interest and motivation. Hopefully get it back soon as it really needs doing.

Roof sorted and flat roof to kitchen extension resurfaced, all done just in time before drizzle sorted. Wispa had a bark at the guys through the kitchen window, only bothered if they are on the ground, anyone on roof is ok even if wearing heavy boots. 

Hi everybody, this is Suzeanna's OH here. I know you all have heard about me! Sue has asked me to post here to let you all know what has happened this evening. She received a call from her Oncologist at about 19.15 this evening. He gave her the results of her scan that she had on Monday. There has been a further spread in her spine to the C2/3 vertebrae and the spinal cord is at risk of being compromised.

He asked her to go to the EMU at the Chesterfield Royal this evening to be at the hospital for when they can fit her in for an emergency MRI scan.

I had to leave her there  because of the Covid regulations, but to be honest there is no telling when she will have the scan.   The results of this scan will determine her treatment, probably more Radiotherapy at Weston Park.

She is already laying down the law with the staff at the hospital, she has told them once she has had the scan she is going home! They tried to tell her it would depend on what was going to happen in terms of treatment..in no uncertain terms she said it will be RT at Weston Park and she would be going home until she heard when that was going to be!

Hopefully next post will be from the lady herself.