UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Harvest Festival Of Sharing

Yantan

she had another fit on the bed. sat up for ages, got to sleep, then there was someone on the roof! (im in a bungalow) so luna going mad. I ring the police, someone had already rung. because i came into the living room to watch the garden, hugo is under the sofa. so we are waiting for him to come out. jerrys just had another fit.

who needs sleep and no stress anyway

Talk to Jerry whilst she's seizing Jazz as they reckon they can maybe hear us. I always did with George. With that amount of seizures in a short time she should see the vet. It might be something simple that they can sort. Give her a gentle squish from me.

I am going to be making a boeuf bourguignon today for tea.

Archie and I have been down the old railway line for a short walk but he wasn't really enjoying it. Still he's stretched his legs and had some fresh air.

Edited by Yantan

shes seeing the vet thursday

went shopping, couldnt see out of my left (good eye) so just got necessities and come home. need to ring eye unit, as there wasnt any notes for a follow up, that she said about

dont know if the men did damage on the roof but rung the landlord anyway

More toilet rolls Jazz! Congratulations.

When I ordered Archie's new bed from Orvis I paid extra for next working day delivery. I expected it to come yesterday but when I checked the order status it said it was expected to ship 24 to 48 hrs from yesterday! I was annoyed at this so sent a polite email of complaint. I got a speedy response with an apology and a promise that it would be sent out today for delivery tomorrow. They refunded the delivery charge and an extra 10% of the price so I thought that fair. I just hope it does arrive tomorrow!

We are staying put today as Archie is a little wobbly. It's rather chilly and damp outside so no sense in taking him out.

Just spent a lot of time trying to do TV licence online. The online form tried to tell me my surname was wrong! Then said I had given wrong address and postcode. Eventually it agreed that I know my name and address, but it cannot handle the fact that the new licence would only be for 19 days before I get a freebie. So I have a number to call tomorrow.

I seem to have volunteered to run the dormouse project information stall at Autumn Fair at the reserve. Need to do some studying first methinks.