UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Better Be A Good One

Jazz

I can understand now why today's row kicked off. Someone who should have passed me some info did not and it was assumed that I had it, which I didn't. And it was very important. I think it is being sorted now.

I went to reserve looking drained and awful and the nice ladies in the cafe said I looked in need of some home made blackberry and apple pie. So I had one. Then when cafe shut they sneaked me some leftover home made shortbread as they were making fresh tomorrow. I certainly have some good friends hehe

Tonight I have to catch the naughty field mouse which is living in the kitchen and remove it to far end of garden.

Edited by owl
  • Like 1

Owl...I think it's about 2miles you need to relocate your little visitor or he/she will return.

Eve, I have had a gut full, she needs taking down a peg or 2 and someone to finally stand up to her... Steve allegedly doesn't care about her or like her but when I have said I have had enough I am sorting her out, he said he will stop speaking to me lol...told him makes no odds to my life, I have had her calling the house, sitting in the car outside, and now she has my mobile number (very few of my family have my phone number), I won't sit back and let her play her games with me, she will find this bitch bites back...hard!

• Like 2

Oh, he has Eve...we had words yesterday evening and I have heard nothing since, I honestly don't care, there is nobody in this world who tells me what to do or how to act and I stand by that, he made his choice, he will need me long before I ever need him!I have done nothing at all wrong...oh yeah, I am supposedly jealous of her, I just said I think that's the funniest things he has ever said...she looks like a geezer in drag, I would say I am a 6max...she scrapes a 2, I think I am a fairly nice person but I won't get pushed around by anyone

Griff, the field mouse is one which has been living happily in my garden shed for ages but with the hot weather I have been leaving door open so it is an open invitation to him.. It is not a proper house mouse and I suspect may be happy to live outside

Ahhhh, I see Owl... hope once it's evicted it stays gone.

We have a mouse in the gardens and as long as it stays there I am happy, apparently next door had quite a problem....they were in the loft too..... I can't figure that one out as the roof is all sealed

Yantan...is it Monday for Ruby's op?? I will try to get to the post office and pop a card in the post for her. Will be thinking of you both and you know where I am xx

No it's in Thursday (16th) Griff but she is staying over on the 15th as she has to report to the ward for 7.30am, and the surgery is scheduled for 8.15am.

I am at our local hospital on Tuesday morning which is what might have thrown you after I mentioned it.

Owl glad it's getting sorted and Eve you are so right.

I've met Owl, she came to see us in Wales when we rented a holiday house and she got waylaid into having supper with us. She is indeed very lovely, she has a nice calming, considered air about her. When I say my George took an instant liking to her that is a big thing as he just didn't take to people very easily. The fact that he left my side to sit beside her told me all I needed to know about Owl . He only did that with about 3 people - Owl, Eileen from The Trailhound Trust and Dorothy who used to be a neighbour and became a good friend.

Thank you Yantan, I enjoyed spending time with you and Ruby and George and Archie. What you saw as a calm considered air is seen by some as cold/superior/standoffish/weird/justplainstupid. Nervous and cautious dogs feel safe around me but some in-yer-face bouncy ones don't like me at all. Hey ho, you can't please everyone whether they are human or canine.

I don't go around feeling superior to others, though even my mum accused me of it. I am just petrified of them a lot of the time.

I joined a Facebook group for older adults with Aspergers and have found many kindred spirits there :)

• Like 1

Owl...I am a little younger than you I think but just you, go be you and if others misinterprete things well... from all accounts they are missing out on having a very nice person in their lives. I have honestly got past the point of caring what anyone thinks about me, yes it would be nice if people liked me but if not well .... I guess I have lasted this long

I have the same problem Owl, always being told not to be stuck up when actually I just don't know what to say half the time, and the other half I seem to say the wrong thing! I struggled at school..usually had one best friend but that was it and when I said something at home the reply was have you ever considered it's not everyone else out of step, it's you? Of course you didn't get diagnosis of Aspergers in those days.

Griff, we seem to have been here before with you and Steve! I may be wrong but you seem to do the giving, and he does the taking! If he really will put her before you, you'd be mad to let him come crawling back. If she keeps being a pain to you, report her. Stalkers don't just do it to the person they admire.

I've found something I can drink (hooray!) it's called Kir Royale cocktail,it's a bit sweet for my taste, but only 4%, £2 in Tesco. We were watching a dvd last night, and I had two, in a champagne flute half and half with J2O pear and raspberry spritz, and I had the best night's sleep I've had for a month!

Edited by suzeanna
  • Like 1

Yay Suzeanna, so pleased you have something you can drink

He has called today and explained he said what he did because he doesn't want me to get into trouble and he is worried he may lose his job over it, I said I can't believe you allowed her in the house..he said what was I supposed to do, she had her lad and it was raining...I said you should have said go back to your car,he said I didn't think of that! he has said he doesn't want me to get in trouble because of her but said if I feel I want to confront her... that's fine, if she calls me, well lord help her, if she calls my parents...I will flip and if she turns up at my door and sits in the car I will go out camera rolling...I also have cctv

I should point out that there's nothing between us except friends

Omg... just had the guy from next door round..the 1 having all the work done.... apparently the house was vandalized..had I heard anything, saw any vehicles..I said no, just your builders on Saturday... said I heard crashing in the house, it's them that did it!!!! Apparently he complained about work and they came in and ripped all the electrics out and trashed the place, they thought they were being clever parking outside our house..... guess who has CCTV lol. Caught them both red handed

• Like 2