UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils Chatty Time X

Jazz

This was discussed on the radio yesterday morning and one woman was adamant that he could still be a good father despite stealing form other people. It didn't matter if the things he gave his children were stolen or bought with stolen proceeds. He was still a good father loving his children.

Nobody agreed with her nor with a shrine being set up at the house where it happened.

It has been sunny here but it is still flipping cold. Roll on Sunday when it is supposed to HOT.

• Like 1

If you break into someone else's house with the intent to rob of them of their property then your scum in my books. We were burgled on the day of my nanna's funeral. It is the most upsetting, gut wrenching thing to know that someone has been in your home, rifled through your possessions and private stuff and taken what they fancied. I cheered when I saw that chap remove those "tributes" and the old chap who defended his home from the robbing bastard should be lauded as a hero.

• Like 1

Can't disagree with you Suzeanna but guess they might have seen a different side of him. Still a scumbag in my eyes and though he maybe didn't deserve to die, I can't blame the guy who was scared for his and his wife's life.

Been gorgeous here today, warm and sunny and after baking in the garden for a few hours we went into town and sat outside at a little café with drinks and lovely coffee watching the world go by. Think my sister is enjoying her break. I may have come across as a bit harsh re her talking non stop. She does to be honest but she does live alone so doesn't normally have someone to talk to 24-7. I suppose she deserves the chance every now and again. Only more days to go lol

If you break into someone else's house with the intent to rob of them of their property then your scum in my books. We were burgled on the day of my nanna's funeral. It is the most upsetting, gut wrenching thing to know that someone has been in your home, rifled through your possessions and private stuff and taken what they fancied. I cheered when I saw that chap remove those "tributes" and the old chap who defended his home from the robbing bastard should be lauded as a hero.

I do agree Yantan, my parent's house was burgled as my mum lay dying in hospital. The scum that did it knew that. I'm glad that she never knew anything about it as she would never have felt safe at home again, but she never got home. The b@stards did actually get jailed for it, and several other burglaries as well, but not before they were dealt with by some locals meting out their form of justice. And Eastbourne is meant to be such a staid, old people's town lol

• Like 1

Nice gig Jazz. I hope they give you a coffee whilst you are there.

Are you already for next week's heatwave? Well OK, warmer weather if not exactly a heatwave.

Archie has gone for a walk with the DW. It's just him and one of his pals this morning as the others aren't scheduled to be picked up until later. In any case a lot of the usual dogs are away on holiday with their owners with it being Easter fortnight. They've gone down to the lake via the wood so it will be a nice little outing.

I'm making an egg and bacon pie later if anyone would like a slice.

• Like 1

that was nice. got shown round the conference rooms, treated well. the lady was called Alicia! rarely met anyone with my name

the neighbours popped in to let the dogs out

never seen valet parking before. I want to drive just so they can park my car for me

Had a nice time at Steves yesterday, Molly bless her was sooooooo excited to see me, wouldn't stop chasing her ball and playing, apparently as soon as i left she went to bed and fell asleep Lol

Off to get my mums lunch for her today, just her this time, last time there were 7 lots i had to pick up!! Might get something for Steve as he is on lates and by the time he gets his break it is around half seven so all that's open is maccy D's subways and the chicken shops...none of which he will want and then he won't eat

ordered some canvases for my bedroom yesterday, was going to get a large black and white canvas but decided smaller coloured sunset scene would be better suited and a bargain at a fiver!!

morning peeps

the foster dog is ill, not slept for 3 nights. the rescue is picking them up tomorrow and taking her to the vet. they can take all this stuff, a dog buggy and 5 bags of stuff. might have a bit of room for my hoard then, ive totally run out of room

be safe out there! xx

shes better today but they are picking them up tomorrow so can take her to the vet Monday

then I got a message from my favourite rescue, an old toothless yorkie has been dumped, will I take her. oh let me think ... yessssss

so she is coming tomorrow