UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils Chatty Time X

Jazz

Probably won't even show up Jazz or text you when they are 10 mins away!

Mum and dad are having a flight over the grand canyon today....my dad wasn't happy about doing it as it is the company whose helicopter crashed last month...i said now is the best time to go as all the planes will have been inspected and cleared to fly

5pm. nothing.

I have just messaged them, if they are still coming. ive looked at the first message from her on 13th feb, she did put the 30th feb they were coming

I'm staying calm .... for now

shes answered. they haven't got the dogs special food, they hope it will arrive tomorrow (bank holiday) and come at 1pm

at what point was she going to tell me if I hadn't asked

Edited by Jazz

Hi guys! Long time no post - they really need to do an IPB app for samsung!

Hope everyone is ok. We are all ok, Mum and dad have taken on a rescue dog after losing Ted. Hes a 2 year old GSD called Wilson. Hes awesome. I now have a little 17 week old orange razor blade kitten called Hector. Hes the naughtiest kitten in the world, but he gives the best cuddles. The other two are getting on reasonably well with him, he is pretty bolshy though.

Just on my way back from Koh Samui in Thailand - its been super hot and humid over there. Sitting in Dubai airport at the moment waiting for my flight back to Manchester. Its forecast snow tomorrow for when I land, dummy here only packed a light cardigan. Ended up buying the worlds most expensive jumper (£65!), but it is nice and Ill wear it loads once Im home :)

• Like 1

Hey Jayne... wonderful news about Wilson...Ted's legacy! Steve wants another GSD,we miss max but a pup isn't doable at the mo...and a rescue won't consider him due to his hours.

I really hope you don't get snow

I don't have an app.... though I am sure there is one for my phone...I just go through Google

Are you still enjoying your job??

Well done Jerry. Hope the rescue get the fosters to you today.

Lovely to 'see' you again Jayne.

Bit drizzly here, but not cold and the sun's trying to come out.

My sister's come over for a couple of weeks. I love her dearly but she never stops talking and usually about nothing lol. She's not been here 24 hours and I'm already looking for somewhere to hide.

• Like 1