UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils Chatty Time X

Jazz

Hope little foster dog is ok Jazz, is she not coming back to you then? Good luck with the new little Yorkie, hope she settles.

I have dropped my sister back home and am currently relaxing with a glass of wine at my dad's house. Back to France tomorrow for a couple of weeks. Will stop here again one more time on the way back to Scotland. After that it will belong to someone else, so an end of an era. My cousin is buying it so it will still be in the family but they have plans to gut it and practically rebuild. It does need it though as it's hardly been touched in 40 years.

Quiet on here so hope everyone is fine and busy with fun filled things to do. Love to you all xx

Edited by eve

I'm still here just got nothing much to say.

It was chucking it down when I got up at 7am but it kept off for Archie's walk. We were home for 8.30.

Eve we walked past my dad's old house this morning, sold after he too went into a nursing home. The new owners have knocked hell out of it and demolished the old kitchen and bathroom to re-build them bigger and better. I am sure it will all very nice indeed but it's a shame they haven't seemed to have kept any of the original features. It's a double fronted Victorian mid terrace with a large rear garden and garage. The garden has been all but obliterated in favour of extra parking plus the new larger extension and new garage.