UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Big Freeze

Jazz

Unfortunately it wasn't arthritis. However it is only two vertebrae, rest of the spine is clear. There is some doubt about my op on Monday as they are worried about the proximity of large blood vessels, but she said

Oops.. She said they'll phone this afternoon if cancelling and so far they haven't.

Awwww Suzeanna, that is really sh*tty, life deffo throws crap at the wrong people

i have had a trip to the walk in centre today...not me, Steve, he had a burst blood vessel in his eye yesterday...it was bad but this morning was much worse, he went to work and managed a trip in both directions but his vision was blurring so he called work, took the bus back to the garage and went to the walk in centre...he actually listened to something i said!! nyway, he called and said he was there and i was in the middle of getting the wallpaper off so i said i would go down...he said he would be o.k but he has a really short temper and gets impatient so i said nopey i would go, got there and we had about another hours wait, it's to do with his blood pressure and has to see his gp, i think he said it was 186/80 or something like that, i had just got in (he did offer to take me home but we live at opposite ends of the city) and my phone went, Steve, he had just walked the dog and got in, i asked if he had called the Dr but he said not yet. Said it was really sweet that he called me first but i felt that the Dr was more important than me and he should have made that call first, up to him if he calls or not

Steve being a typical bloke then Griff, but love that the dog walk came first. I expect he'll get round to calling the doc eventually. Probably doesn't want to know what they have to say.

Lots of good thoughts to you Suzeanna. Hope the op goes ahead on Monday and it gives you a good result xx

mum and dad made it to fort lauderdale, they called me at 12.20 last night to tll me they were on their way to key west but had got a bit lost...i hope they made it to where they needed to be

hoping to get the last of the paper off today and if i feel up to it fingers crossed give the ceiling a coat of paint

I don't believe this! I had a mammogram nearly three weeks ago. Not heard anything. Post just came, bearing a letter from the hospital saying they would like me to attend for a further examination on the 28th March to have further scans xrays etc. Ffs, I'm having a bloody op on Monday, don't these departments talk to each other?? I'm certainly not going, I'll be feeling far too sore.

Bleedin Norah Suzeanna. It should be easy to connect up a patient to all departments used during treatment so their treatment programmes and progress can be seen & noted - that's what's great about computers. Why don't they do that I wonder?

So today is the first time this year that Archie has been able to lie out in the sun. Well strictly speaking he's lying in the porch with the door open and his bed in the door way. There is a sun puddle right there so he is enjoying it.

Don't forget the clocks go forward tonight folks!

Lol @ Jazz. We'll remind you, don't worry.

Dogs were lying on the decking in the sun here too Yantan. Was still a bit chilly at times but when the wind dropped it was lovely. Got loads done in the garden, but still so much to do. Also lots of decorating to do when the weather's not so good. Certainly don't come here for a holiday lol.

Are your mum and dad driving themselves to all those places Griff? I think a road trip is my worst nightmare idea of a holiday. I like exploring but not from a car windscreen.

Good luck for Monday Suzeanna. And give them hell for the lack of co-ordination between departments. You don't need that stress.