UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Big Freeze

Jazz

No, Suzeanna, in my experience hospital departments don't always talk to each other. It is infuriating and a waste of their time as well as patients'.

Spring is here, and the illegal offroaders are back. 7 trail bikes & 2 quads, through planted fields, then at top speed over the reserve trashing footpaths. Made a quick call to another warden who arrived at the other end of reserve just as they hared down a proper road with not a number plate between them. He is a whizz with his dashcam and got some great footage of them trashing the verges in a nearby village.

I changed the clocks at 7.30 last night and then we followed our usual routine and bed time. It seems to take the sting out of it.

Bloody idiots Owl. I hate people who think they are outside the law & mess up the countryside. I hope they get haemorrhoids.

Griff take it easy woman!

Painted the woodchip wallpaper that i had left up...no way was i touching that Lol...it's pink.....very pink Lol i start the wall papering tomorrow...gulp! i may be off buying paint

mum and dad are just queuing to board the cruise ship, she says that they may well be overdressed for this cruise but she says she doesn't care...good for her

I nearly died this morning, apparently they asked for somewhere to eat and a person said Hooters is good so off they go...now me , they said hooters and i started laughing as i know what it is....my parents had no clue!! they got in there to find half naked women, my dad didn't know where to look, they ate as there was nowhere else nearby...food was rubbish and they left, couldn't get a taxi so had to go back in Lol...my parents are soooo sheltered, i really thought i was gonna die laughing

Oh other news...i knocked a can of paint over trying to text and paint at the same time

Suzeanna, i doubt as if you will see this but i am thinking of you today, i hope the op isn't too painful and you heal quickly

Jazz, it's just wind with my two luckily. I fell going to the loo last night and hit my face on the door handle Lol, it's just under my eye, was dreading looking in the mirror this morning but luckily at the moment there is just a slight mark and no black eye...very lucky i didn't take my eye out...will be glad when this decorating is done and i can get back to the safety of my bed!!!

That went better than I'd hoped! I was first on the list, so in theatre by 9.15, out again within 20 minutes. I needed a couple of top ups of the local, but it wasn't agony by any means. I was phoning Philip to pick me up by about 10.45. I have a feeling I'll know it when the local wears off though! I phoned the mammography lot when I got home and said I've got an appt for Wednesday for a follow up mammo for a problem I think I've just had fixed! She checked and said so sorry, looks as if it is the same thing, it shouldn't have taken so long for a letter to go out.

Just got to keep an eye on the wound site now for any infection, and have a follow up in about three weeks.

• Like 3