UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Febs Chatty Time

Jazz

at 4am the only sound was a peacock.

luna has had the start of the tins of puppy food. I need to google how often they need feeding. I know its supposed to be 3 times at this age, need to see when it goes to 2 as I forgot the 3rd meal again. I need to write a bigger note

Uurggh tis wet and gloomy here today. Two nice days and then back to the same old same old :(

I am off to book a Tesco shop. When we were in Anglesey at new year we did some shopping in a Waitrose. I wish we had them up here as I really liked their stuff.

blackmagic how far do you have to go for the nearest supermarket?

I asked Steve to put him in the car....would have loved to have him here Lol...would freak deagan out though, she loves to chase birds but reckon she wouldn't dare with a peacock Lol

Jazz, i think with Deagan i switched her to 2 meals pretty much straight away, if not if i recall correctly it is 6 months you switch them...as i say, not certain

I always fed my puppies three meals a day until six months , then twice a day. i Always found that by 6 months they were not very interested on their mid day meal.

Yantan, our supermarket is 17 miles away. I have always shopped once a week- I hate shopping- so Friday is the day we go into town and shop. go to the dentist, hairdresser , groomer, library etc.

I go to Lidl, Coop, and Tesco as there are things I can get in one but not another. Lidl is cheaper than Tesco for many things and their fruit and veg are much better ( and cheaper) and the Coop is the dearest. What I buy there is actually baked by a local independent baker.

I buy fish and butcher meat from local independent shops. The fish is landed at the local harbour and the butcher meat is Caithness raised, Venison comes form the local estates.

We can get a Tesco delivery or an Asda delivery ( Asda is 80 miles away) but I prefer to look for bargains.

• Like 1

I like going to different places too black magic, I am lucky I get a student discount at coop lol

Got a photo wallpaper thingy from Lidl yesterday for Steve's gaming room...he has put it up and sent me a picture, it looks great! Think I may do the same for my bedroom

Look in your cupboards Jazz and look out also for droppings.

I can't be ar$ed shopping so plump for a Tesco delivery every week. In any case it's a 40 mile plus round trip to my nearest Tesco. There is a Sainsbury's & Aldi in Cockermouth, 26 miles round trip, and here in town we have only got a Booths supermarket, which is in the process of being sold and a Co-op which I don't particularly like. Booths have nice produce but it's too expensive to do a weekly shop in.

Beautiful day here, cracking really :)

Can't be as wild as me in the far north

I'm in Dunoon and it seems to have it's own micro climate lol

Really beautiful day here today so took the dogs down the beach for ages. Three trips, mind you, as I can't walk three loonie staffie crosses all together and I don't like to leave one behind on their own. Richard, my OH is unable to walk far at the moment due to back and ankle problems so it's mostly down to me for walks.

• Like 1