UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Febs Chatty Time

Jazz

I love peacocks. When we were in Kew gardens there were a couple that put on a lovely display for us.

I've been amusing myself looking back at past threads but oh boy! we have so many missing in action. I wish they'd come back.

Archie has taken to poo'ing in the garden. He has always flatly refused to do this but now he's an old boy he waves his bum in the air like he just don't care wherever the notion takes him. Anyway he trod in some that he'd left under the bay tree (and where I have trouble getting too to pick it up) and then came in and trod it all over the house. I have had to wash the soles of my slippers, the porch, the sitting room carpet, his sofa, his throw and not least his feet which he's not at all keen to have touched.

The nights are getting longer very quickly now aren't they!

hahaha..poor Archie! Deagan stood in somebody elses on a walk....i thought she had cut her paws the way she was carrying on, made a phone call to home and requested baby wipes be left in the porch

it was nice Marion....some tw*t came flying into the car park....we were going nuts as he just missed the peacock and a couple of old ladies

• Like 1