UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Febs Chatty Time

Jazz

Cold snap? How will I notice the difference up here lol. Been flippin' freezing for ages. Though I can cope with it more if it's sunny, not the damp chill we've got today.

I'm getting seriously p*'d offf with my laptop. Why load Windows 10 onto a machine that doesn't have the capacity to cope with updates :mad1:

I hope you enjoyed your little trip out Jazz.

The rain is just about holding off here. It's very mild.

Archie and I had a lovely sing-a-long and sedentary bop in the car to "Hound Dog" on our way back from our walk. I changed the words to "you ain't nuthin but a hound dog wanting in and out all the time".

• Like 1

Add my pair to the in out brigade, deagan is now awful for it

Jazz, our poundshop has stuff at a fiver too...how can it be called poundland/poundworld??

i get washing up liquid from savers, massive bottle of morning fresh...59p! i have got Steve that surcare stuff as he washes up with no gloves and his eczema is awful

Harnesses never stopped my dogs pulling Jazz. A trainer friend said it's because harnesses were used on dogs so that they could pull stuff so their natural instinct is to pull when they've got them on. Don't know how true that is. Only thing that ever stopped any of my previous dogs pulling was a head collar. Unfortunately my current dogs shred their faces trying to rub head collars off so I can't use them on them. Sorry, not much help was I.

The front fastening harness ( the d ring is on the chest, not on the back) does stop the pulling as when the dog tries to pull it doesn't move forward but is turned round to face you. They soon learn pulling gets them nowhere.

But there are many cheaper versions than Ruffwear. I use the Premier Easywalk harness. Dog games make a front fastening one