UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Febs Chatty Time

Jazz

I don't want a funeral either - I've given strict instructions for 'straight to crem'. My son isn't happy about it so if he's my next of kin when I pop my clogs I think he'll try to over ride it. I've told him I'll come back and haunt him if he does.

Another gorgeous day here. I can put up with this cold snap if it stays as sunny as this.

• Like 1

ACP Yantan

Got a call before 12... she's wild can you come get her. Off I goes,to be told everytime she walks she poops...how the hell am I gonna get home?? Ended up calling my dad, got out the car, jeans have blood on them, let her in the garden and look at her leg... piddling blood, calls the vets...had to go back so me, dad, Kota and deagan all went to the vet. Dressing applied and finally she is crashed out on the sofa...I need beer!!!;

I hope Dakota will be OK now Griff. That was a bit of a fright!

I remember there being a debate on ACP either on here of Dog Pages yonks ago. I've never used it. George was on diazapam for his epilepsy but, on vet advice, I gave both George and Archie a tablet each for fireworks night/new years eve. George would runaround for ages after taking one so I thought they weren't very strong. I took one myself and was knocked out in 10 minutes!

lol...i believe acp is no good for firework fear as it just takes the dogs ability to respond away...think thats right..basically they are still scared but can't show it. we used xanax for diesel, that was o.k...i have to take her back wednesday for a check then he following wednesday for stitches out, then i will need to take her for her jabs and as one has changed she has to go back a month after that...so 4 more nightmare trips to the vet!!

I use acp. if it works on them, they still go for a wee, line up for a treat, but don't react to the fireworks

what did she have done?

the trainers came. just did an assessment. I gave her the amount she said for lead training them, didn't look happy, but not paying more for her to just do that