UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Fireside Chat

Yantan

I think many teeny dogs have big dog personas.

We got home around 12.30 this afternoon. The weather was awful when we left Anglesey, I got soaked walking Archie. Then we drove into even worse here in Cumbria. We've had a lovely warm afternoon although we both feel like we are coming down with colds.

Jazz look after yourself & keep warm.

blackmagic I don't envy you those north winds. That's the sort that goes right through you and chills you to the bone. Occasionally they blow in our way. Not nice.

We didn't seem to get the storm that was forecast last night. A few gusts of wind that knocked over wheelie bins but no structural damage hereabouts. It rained heavily on and off all night and then we've had some heavy showers today. It has been a horrible grey day, hardly daylight.

Archie was pleased to be back into his normal routine and really enjoyed his walk with me this morning. He's with the DW the next two days.

When I was little, we lived on the east coast of Yorkshire..the winds either came straight in off the sea and froze you, or over the plain of Holderness and froze you from that direction! I can never believe it when I see adverts for caravan holidays at Withernsea..are they all masochists?

• Like 1

I know they do say a chi is a big dog in a small dog's body, and not afraid to step up to anything! There's a teensy black one which bombs around the park like an unguided missile, I've never seen anything that small move so fast, Candy is quite astonished by it zooming up to her when she's chasing her ball. Hope you are feeling better today Jazz.